Chapter 6

We climb out of the car and walk up my driveway.

"Did you guys lock the front door?" I ask suddenly.

"Um, no?" Niall says looking a bit guilty.

"Guys!" I say widening my eyes faking my voice so I sound panicked. "Someone could've robbed me!"

With that I run inside my house. I let out a loud shriek and I hear all the boys start running. I quickly hide in the shoe closet by my front door.

"Help!" I shout covering my mouth so it sounds muffled. Then the foot steps start running faster.

"Where'd she go?!" What sounds like Liam says.

"What if she was kidnapped?!" Louis shouts. Only you Lou, only you...

"This is all your fault Niall!" Harry shouts. "You got Jessica kidnapped!"

"What how is this all my fault! You guys should've checked to make sure I locked it!" Niall shouts back.

"Maybe they just hid her instead of taking her." Zayn calmly comments like stuff like this happened every day to them. I sure hope not...

Four sets of feet run off. Wait four? I thought there were five of them.

"I know you're in there love." Zayn says opening the closet door. I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the ground next to me with my hand covering his mouth. "What th-"

"Shhh! We have to come up with an evil plan!" I whisper excitedly. Zayn gives me a weird look.

"Ok... Lets think then." We sit in silence thinking hard.

"I got it!" I whisper shout. "Here's the plan..."

--------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter is short. I had to cut it for the, wait for it,

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!