6. Art Class

The bell rings and I groan. Back to classes. I stand up to throw away my tray when Tyson takes it from me.

"I got it, Win." He says, stacking it on top of his own.

"Thanks, Ty." I grin at him and he smiles, walking away

"Just ask him out already." Jasper spits out. I turn towards him as he glared after the half-blind boy.

"Excuse me?" I say in a 'whaddid you say boy?' voice

"Honestly, stop flirting with each other and go out already. It's sickening." He spat each word out like venom, turning his glare to me. The remaining boys at our table turned silent. My palm connects with his face so hard my hand tingled.

"Apologize." I order. His head, that had snapped to the side on impact, turned back to face me, a handprint on his cheek.

"Or what?" He challenges. My glare leaves my face and I look down.

"You know Romeo, just because you can't find your own happiness, doesn't mean you have to take others." I sigh looking at him with disappointed eyes. (A/N: Winnie-senpai is so cool! >.< (I feel so awesome coming up with that quote.)) I shrug my backpack onto my shoulders.

"I'll see you on the bus, Jasper." I give a small, sad smile to the shocked albino. I wave goodbye to the others. Sabriel catches pace with mine. Oh yeah. He's in my next class. He's quiet as we walk in and to the back left corner once again. 4 desks were pushed together to create tables throughout the room and I sit in the chair next to his.

"Go ahead." I let out a breath

"What?" The Dark Knight questions confused

"Yell at me for slapping your friend." I squeeze my eyes shut in anticipation.

"I'm not gonna yell, Winnie." He chuckles

"Why not?" I blink open my eyes

"He deserved it." Sabriel shrugs

"Really?" I raise a doubtful eyebrow

"Yeah. He's been getting arrogant recently and he needed a reality check." He says offhandedly and I breath out in relief. I was not in the mood to be yelled at, I'm too tense and burnt out.

"Besides I can't take you seriously with that eyepatch-Ow!" He yelps, rubbing his arm where I had hit him.

In front of me I hear a chair's legs screech against the tile floor and lack back to see a guy from Caspian's table. But unlike his friends, he had bright blue eyes even though they didn't look right on his face and the shortest of them at a lean 6'0. If I looked closely I could see the freckles speckled over his nose. But that wasn't what I was looking at. I was looking at his hair. It was spikey but not as spikey as Koda, more like an occasional spike and sweep. But the thing that was so eye-catching was his hair color. Yellow. Bright yellow. I felt like I was looking at the sun.

"Hello love. My name's Niklaus. Call me Nickie." He smiles cheekily at me.

"Hey! I'm Winifred. Call me Winnie." I smile warmly at him and he stares at me in awe.

"You're beautiful miss." He compliments

"Aw shucks. Thanks Sunshine." I blush, covering my cheeks with my hands and he beams at my nickname for him.

"I'm Sabriel. Nice to meet you." My friend cuts in, hand outstretched with a strained smile. What's wrong with him?

"Pleased to meet you, Sabe." Nickie grins and clasps hands with him.

"Sabriel." Dark Knight corrects

"Tight grip there, Sabriel." Sunshine says good-naturedly and I look down to see that Sabriel's knuckles were white and Niklaus's hand was turning purple. I karate chop the dark-haired male's wrist until he lets go.