Georgia Maserson

Georgia POV

Hi guys, I'm Georgia. I'm just a regular girl in a regular school. I have a group of friends consisting of Macey, Mckenzie, Bill, Benjamin and Percy Jackson. Percy is the hottest boy in school but don't worry, I don't have a crush on him. He's like a big brother to me. Let me tell you more about our group. Benjamin and I are dating and Bill and Mckenzies is too.

Percy and Macey are the only singles in the group. Everyone knows that Macey has a huge crush on Percy but he is so oblivious. Percy claims to have a girlfriend in California but we doubt it. Probably an excuse to keep the school slut, Tina, from flirting with him. He uses that excuse so much that he actually started believing that she's real.

"Hey 'lil sis'," Percy ruffled my hair. I hit him back and we started laughing.

"Hi Macey"

"Hey Perce," she replied sweetly. Soon the bell rang and we went our separate ways. Macey and I have the first period together.

"Hey George" (That was her nickname for me)

"Ya?"

"I'm going to ask Percy out later during lunch"

"OMG That's great finally, you've been planning this for months"

"Yup and today's the day"

~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~

Lunch

I walked up to our gangs' table and say down. Suddenly, a blonde girl enters the cafeteria. She was stunning as hell. All the boys wolf whistled at her while the girls are glaring at her with jealousy. She started walking towards us.

I looked at Macey. She had that very hatred looked. The girl spoke to us.

"Ummm excuse me but do you happen to know Percy?" she asked.

"Yes, ad what would you like to know?" Macey questioned so fast with hatred.

" Annabeth?" a shout came from the other side of the room.

"Percy!" the girl yelled back and ran to Percy.

They hugged each other and then kissed. Not the best-friend -kiss but the I'm-so-in-love-with-you kind. Percy walked over to us.

"Hey guys this is my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase"

Heys and Hellos were greeted. Macey suddenly got up and shouted,

"What does she have that I don't? I've been trying to get your attention for 1 and half years and this is how you pay me back?"

She took of crying. Percy had a confused look and Annabeth looked disappointed.

Annabeth whispered something into Percy's ear and left.

Mckenzie ran after Macey while the boys and I talked to Percy.

"Percy," I started " Macey has a huge crush on you for a long time. She was dropping you hints and you went to get a girlfriend?"

"Look guys, I've known Annabeth longer than you guys. We literally have our backs when we are in danger."

Macey walked back in smiling a little. Mckenzie has her hand around her. She sat down and looked at Percy. She looked glad that Annabeth wasn't here.

"Hey Macey I know we are friends for a year and a half but I got to tell you something"

"Your gonna ask me out? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time," she interrupted. She leaned in for a kiss but Percy stopped her.

"No. What I'm saying is that I treat you like a sister and I really like you, but only for a friend."

The last 4 words must have hurt Macey. She started sobbing. Percy got up and left the cafeteria

"It's alright Macey there's still plenty of fishes in the sea," Benjamin said.

"Percy's a real jerk. You don't deserve him," Mckenzie said. Macey stopped crying and thanked us all for comforting her.

For some apparent reason, after that incident, we couldn't find Percy. Macey was still upset with Percy but we counseled her and helped her get over Percy. Finally for senior year, he returned back but Macey was dating Johnathan, Percy's replacement.

Benjamin kicked him out of our group as to him, he said that Percy was an assholeto Macey. He walked over to another table and made new friends. We all saw a girl staring at Percy. Macey smiled. We wished that girl all the best.

______________________________

A/N : The whole story too 700 words. I'm sorry about the ending I know it's too crappy but its 12 pm and I need some sleep.

-That guy😎