~Chapter 4~

*ALARM CLOCK RINGING*

Fuck sake! I threw the alarm on the floor in anger. I'd had the worst sleep in my entire life, i really wasn't in the mood for school, however it wasnt like i just could stay at home with my drunken dad asleep. I quickly got ready so he wouldnt wake up, i left the house straight after id got changed. It was only 7:30am i had school in another hour and a half.

*LAURENS PHONE STARTS RINGING*

"Hello?"

"It's Rebecca!"

"Oh heyy! Sup?"

"Nothing,walking with me today? Ive gotta meet at Aarons house first though."

" oh ermm no my dad said hed take me to school today as he came back a few days ago."

"Oh thats cool, cya at school mwah"

*END OF PHONE CALL*

Great now i cant even walk with my bestfriend because i cannot talk to Aaron. He'll end up telling all his friends and ill hate my life even more. So i had no where else to go so i ended up walking around the park for half an hour until 8am. I finally got to school for half past and went straight to form. I was way too early but i didnt care as id rather be alone anyway. Luckily Aaron wasn't in mine or Rebecca's form room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang at 9am and i saw Rebecca walking in with Ambika and Saffron(our other two close friends). I hadnt really talked to anyone other than Rebecca in a while because of all th stress and issues but i Saffron was like a sister and Ambika was extremely close to me. I'd say Rebecca and Saffron were my bestfriends, Ambika was just a really good one.

"WE HAVENT SPOKE IN LIKE FOREVER GURL!" Laughed Saffron

"I know i missed you so much,we have to have a sleepover soon, girly night in much needed" i said back. We both both laughed.

"Coughs coughs! Hey you!" Said Ambika.

"Oh hey Ambika, i haven't forgotten you either" i smiled back.

"Im so happy were all together again after what feels like years!" Rebecca said. We all laughed and gave each other big hugs. Until Sir came in and we all sat down ready for registration. Sir had told us we had an imporant assembly in the hall this morning, we were all quite stunned as we never have assemblys as we started year 11.

As we were all walking into the hall i spotted Aaron with all his popular guy group friends, having the little banter as usual, all the girls staring at their hotness. I looked away, i couldnt cope looking at him... We all sat down waiting for this assembly to start.

"Dont you think that Aaron guys really hot you know the new one?" Said Ambika.

"Yeah hes stunning, probably a jerk like the rest of them. " laughed Saffron.

"Guys, hes my neighbour hes actually pretty cool! We just dont know his relationship side do we?" Questioned Rebecca. I didnt say anything i sat there in silence looking away.

REBECCAS POV:

There wasnt something right with Lauren when Aaron was mentioned. I could see it in my eyes she acted like she wasnt part of this conversation. I turned to face her but i could see she was slightly looking at him. She turned back to face the front and i spotted Aaron now staring at her like shes some angel. He eyes looked so deep; full of emotion. Something was going on i witnessed it with my own eyes. Id wait untill my bestfriend wanted me to know, even though i was just dying to know.