Cole. finally a different perspective!

I was walking out of my home. Leaving because this girl convinced me to join a secret agency... I swear sometimes I am just foolish. She was so persuasive. And she was beautiful. Then I noticed her knives... and drugs...

We got into the car there was another girl also. Dark hair and glasses. Shy looking. Cute. I wonder if she was with any one..

I am not to good at pick up lines, but I try one any way.
"Hey um did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?" She said with out paying much attention

I gulped "umm when you fell from heaven?"

She stopped. I smiled a smile that I was trying to pull off as sexy.

"Did you just call me Satan?" She questioned aggressively.

"No no no! Like you are an angel ya know from heaven?" I smiled.

"Oh so now I am just a demon? Huh? Not even good enough to be Satan himself?! Just a lousy follower?" She demanded

"Uh.. No...um...I'll just... sorry.." I mumbled as Jocelyn snickered from the drivers seat. She high gives the girl with the dark hair.

"Hey spazz maybe you should start by asking her name. Not if she is a fallen Angel." Jocelyn suggested still laughing at my failure.

I sighed deeply "hey what's your name?"

That sent Jocelyn into a fit of giggles.
I sent her a dirty look along with the bird.

"Woah Woah Woah. There is no reason to be vulgar." She said flipping me off right back.

"Jayme." The dark haired girl interrupted. "My name is Jayme."

"Thank you I'm Cole." I mumbled in reply. It was a long awkward ride to the hotel.

_________________________________________

Yo am I doing good so far? I need approval. Please. *whispers* love me..