Proof # 31: Now

a/n: Christmas gift no. 2, Merry Christmas Readers. :3

- ∞ - ∞ - ∞ - ∞ -

[Madi's POV]

Another performance, and I'm expecting that it's sexier than the first one, means another torture for a guy named Xander. Yung totoo kambal, hindi ka naman masyadong mahilig sa surprises ngayong concert, pakiramdam ko ikaw lang naka-isip n'yang concept na yan.

Well, aside from some practices na nakakasama ko, the others were definitely a surprise performance for all of us. Walang ibang nakaka-alam aside from her, the producers, the dancers and her partners for the performance.

I looked at him, silently watching the monitor, he didn't dare to speak anything habang nanunuod, he looked calm outside, pero alam kumukulo na s'ya sa loob. His eyes obviously mirrored the rage he's feeling.

He felt me staring at him kaya naman nilingon n'ya ako, I gave him an awkward smile at tsaka ko ibinalik ang pansin ko sa monitor.

"Wooh!" napatingin ako sa monitor and I saw Kami holding her mic, "How was that?" she asked the audience and they immediately responded with a loud cheer.

"What?!" she said in the mic and then pointed the mic again in the audiences and they cheered louder.

Lumapit si L kay Kami, he had his hand on her waist, mas lalong nagwala ang fans dahil dito. Kami faced him and she smiled seductively at him, I repeat guys, SEDUCTIVELY.

"This is too proper..." she spoke and then she started unbuttoning L's black sleeves, with all the buttons undone, it revealed a black shirt inside as well.

"No skirts in the next performance." Bigla naman hinila ni L yung skirt ni Kami, tearing it until a black leather shorts replaced it.

Loud cheers almost tore the concert hall apart, seeing as both of them flirted in front of a lot of people made everyone wild.

"Do you want some more?!" she asked the audience again only to be answered with another loud cheer. "When do you want it?!" she asked.

"NOW!" the crowd said in unison, loud and clear.

"When do you want it?!" Kami asked again.

"NOW!" again, louder.

"We'll give it to you... right... now." Holding L's hand nagpunta sila sa likuran as the dancers formed a line blocking them.

Then the music started.

[a/n: watch the video on the Media Section, NP: 트러블 메이커_내일은 없어 (Now by Trouble Maker of Mcountdown 2013.11.07)]

Moving sidewards, they were now exposed to the crowd, both wearing a fur coat. Their image changed in an instant, from the cutesy but sexy performance, suddenly becoming fierce and sexier.

🎤 Ooh ooh ooh ooh Tell me now now now (Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now)
🎤 Ooh ooh ooh ooh Oneuri kkeutnagi jeone (Ooh ooh ooh ooh before today ends)
🎤 Tell me now now now now now now (Tell me now now now now now now)

No smiles, no playfulness can be seen in them. Their charisma were overflowing and they were really oozing with hotness in this performance.

🎤 [K:] Geudaero meomchun nega (Just like before you)
🎤 Nal tto mangseorige hago (Made me hesitate again)
🎤 Amu maldo anhaneun (The you who says nothing)
🎤 Neon geujeo eojewa gata (Is just like yesterday)
🎤 Yeogwaeobsi malhae bwa (Try saying it straightforwardly,)
🎤 Nae nuneul jom barabwabwa (Try looking in my eyes)
🎤 I bami gabeorigijeone (Before this night is over)
🎤 Bulbichi sarajigijeone (Before the starlight disappears)