~*~*~*~*~Itachi~*~*~*~*~

A side of Itachi was glad (Name) and his cousin were getting along so well, but another side of him just wanted you all to himself. He stood in the corner of the room, arms crossed, waiting for his chance to get his hands on the girl. As Shisui spoke more about is little cousin Sasuke, he caught a glimpse of Itachi's blank face and realized it was time to leave.

"Anyway I think it's time for me to head home. See you around!"  Itachi's head perked up at the sound of the door opening and closing. He turned to face (Name) and found himself stuck, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her beauty was captivating in every way possible, from her (length) (color) hair to her amazing (color) eyes, but that wasn't all, it was also her body. She sat on the bed with her legs crossed, staring into the distance. It was only when she noticed Itachi's gaze, that he was finally able to look away.

"Shisui is really nice, I'm glad I got to meet him." She tried to start a conversation to clear the awkward air.

"Yeah he spent all that time helping me look for you. I guess I owe him." Her smile made his heart pound. How much longer can he hold himself back?

~*~*~*~*~(Name)~*~*~*~*~

You hid your disappointment with a smile. You wanted to put the hidden leaf village to the test, but now you realize it's not the right time. Your mind drifted once again and took you to a place where there were others like you. No one to say you're cursed or to say your the devil's spawn. You were accepted and free, truly happy.

"Are you okay? What are you thinking about?" The fantasy was interrupted by a concerned voice. Itachi sat beside you and brushed a few strands of hair away from your face. You blushed wildly and looked towards the grownd, not having a proper way to respond.

"You know (Name), we still have unfinished business regarding our little game." Your eyes widened and you couldn't find the courage to respond. Why not? What is it about this man that makes you act so different, so helpless?

~*~*~*~*~Itachi~*~*~*~*~

Not getting any response from her, Itachi became frustrated. He never wanted anything so badly in his life. So he leaned in to plant a kiss on the girl's soft lips. To him it just felt right, he wanted to take things further. He wanted to do all the things he would've done to her if it weren't for responsibilities. Itachi forced her down on the bed and began undoing the belt that kept her robe closed.

~*~WARNING: THIS WILL GET INTENSE, YOU CAN SKIP TO (NAME'S) POV IF YOU'D LIKE~*~

"Wait..." She called out, but there was no stopping him now. He undressed (Name) and undid his pants. After a while of groping her in various ways and places; she only being able to battle with her mind whether she wanted this or not, he finally felt ready to take it all the way. He forced her legs open and began to slip inside of her.

~*~*~*~*~(Name)~*~*~*~*~

"ITACHI NO!" You pushed him back with your "cursed” strength, which sent him flying until his back hit the door with a loud thud, and he slid down to the floor.The look of shock on his face pained you to the point where tears rolled down your face.

"(Name)?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...I was afraid..."

"Tell me what?" Still you hesitate, making Itachi's eyebrows furrow. You blink tears away from your eyes to find him not sitting on the floor...and a kunai being held to your neck.

~*~*~*~*~Itachi~*~*~*~*~

How could he have known that she was an enemy of his? How could he have known that she was toying with him? He cursed himself for letting his guard down so easily over a girl. He swears to himself that he'll never do it again and he'll only live for his little brother, never to let anyone else break down his wall.

"I need to know your name, where you're from, and why you're here. And make it quick...so your life can end quick."

"ITACHI I SWEAR MY NAME IS (NAME) AND I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME!" It hurt him to hear the pain in the girls voice. He questioned if she was also threatening him by asking not to make her hurt him, but he didn't let go of her, and still spoke with a stern voice.

"Then you'd better tell me what you're hiding now."

Only sobbing could be herd from the girl, making it hard for Itachi not to crack. Because all he wanted to do when he saw her cry...was hold her.

~*~*~*~To be continued~*~*~*~

A/N: I don't know where I'm going with this so possibly a lemon and possibly a longer story. Sorry I've kept you all waiting.