Meeting the Autobots

Start from the beginning

"Hey Sam after you finish come check out this truck with me, this gentlemen says hes been hearing an annoying tick after he cranks it up." I chuckled I've always been able to figure out the mysterious tick in engines fairly quickly. I walked out behind my dad and my jaw nearly hit the floor. "Sweet!! You drive a Peterbuilt! No worries I'll have this bad boy figured out in no time." Dad just chuckled while he lifted the hood so I could take a peek. "well so far everything looks good, your wires look brand new and your engine looks new as well. How old is this thing anyway? "He said hes' had it for at least two years now but you're right it looks like its brand new." my dad said while checking the various spark plugs and caps. "Hey isn't this the PACCAR MX-11 engine" I said while peaking up from what i was doing. "Yea it is I just noticed that." my dad glanced at me "What you thinking."

I smirked, "well the engine its self could be the issue I bet that if he went with the MX-13 this annoying tick wouldn't exist. Hmmm get him to crank it up I have a hunch." Dad walked to the driver door and I heard him asking the guy to crank it up, I was perched on the side of the truck so I had a perfect view. Just as it cranked up I knew what it was, looking straight down I saw the oil pan hitting the side of the motor. I signaled to switch it off and jumped down, "Its the oil pan hitting the side of the motor, it probably came loose from a rock or something hitting it but that's what that tick is. If you had the MX-13 you wouldn't have that issue, it has a floating oil pan at the back of the engine and plus its a lot quieter. Plus it has a quicker acceleration rate than this one." My dad was smirking at me the entire time I told the guy this, I couldn't really see him since the sun was in my eyes but I caught the hint of a smile on his face. "Alright Sam I can take it from here why don't you finish up on your truck then head over and get us some lunch." I waved to them both then walked back inside little did I know that the man my dad was talking to was none other than Optimus Prime in his holo form and that I would be meeting them in just a few hours.

*Time Skip*
It was now 6:30 pm and I was home in the shed tinkering with an old 67 Chevy Impala, I rescued this baby from a junk yard and I was almost finished with it. The last thing I needed to do was put a new motor in and give it a fresh pain job and it was good to go. I sat down in one of the chairs and leaned back propping my feet up on the desk and closed my eyes. * sigh* "pretty good day today even if I did cut my eyebrow open " I said out loud. Just when I though nothing else was going to happen my sisters burst through the door scaring the living crap out of me and caused me to flip backwards out of my chair. *BANG* "Sam! Sam! You're never gonna believe who's on the porch with dad" they both yelled together. I sat up grumbling and looked at them.

"It better be someone important since you made me flip out of my chair". "Come on hurry up...but you may want to wash up and change first" Heather said while eyeing me closely. I grunted an agreement and walked to the house and took a nice hot shower. When I got out I looked in the mirror and saw that the cut on my eyebrow was almost gone.." Well that's weird " I said. I shook it off and got dressed in a pair of dark blue Daisy Dukes a Linkin Park tank that was black with blue and white writing. I didn't bother with shoes because I wasn't going anywhere so I ran a brush through my hair and braided it and let it hang across my shoulder showing off my tattoos and put on some eyeliner and mascara. That's right I have angel wings on my back a small Phoenix on my right shoulder a dream catcher on my right side and a strange symbol on my left collarbone, I woke up with it one morning and it kinda grew on me so I didn't freak out over it. I walked downstairs and my sisters were waiting for me. Tori was wearing a pink sundress that looked great with her slightly tan skin a white and red hair. Heather was wearing black jogging pants with a purple tank always matching her hair and clothes I thought.

We walked out together and immediately our jaws hit the floor because standing on our front porch were three of the most sexiest men I've ever see in my life,the fourth guy was slightly older but he looked good too. There were four of them but I could only stare at one, he was tall about 5'11 and had a semi deep tan he looked  about 28. He was was very muscular not like those guys on steroids but he had all the right muscles in the right places right down to the V cut that I could see through his shirt. He had black hair that came down to his shoulders and a five o'clock shadow. But what really got me were his eyes they were a piercing blue that almost glowed, he was wearing a dark blue shirt that hugged his chest and dark blue jeans with black boots.