Epilogue

Brody

I was going to propose today. I'd been gone on club business for a week and on the way back had picked up a ring.

I was proposing to Andi of course, even though we'd fought, scratched, and almost killed each other. It was one of my favorite things about her, she wasn't afraid to talk back to me.

It was six months after all the shit with Sky's mom and Andi's dad and after getting her to stay in the compound our relationship had just gotten better. And so, I had a ring box in my back pocket.

I saw Andi walking down the hall from where she and Sky had been watching Criminal Minds, that stupid show was still there favorite, when she saw me she sprinted at me.

"I missed you." She jumped in my arms and hugged me.

"I missed you to." I breathed in the smell of her hair and looked at the arms wrapped around my neck. "Is that my leather jacket?" I questioned eyeing the offending fabric.

I'd been looking for that.

"No..." she giggled quietly, "why would you think that?"

I lifted her off the ground and continued hugging her then whispered in her ear, "Because it looks just like this jacket I had, and "lost" a while ago," I arched a brow at her smiling face, "But it looks better on you so, I guess you could keep it. As an early present."

"Present for what? My birthday isn't for a while." Andi crinkled up her face and thought for a while.

"You'll see soon enough." I guided her out of the room and onto my bike, Andi wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head in-between my shoulder blades as I drove up the dirt road a few miles from the compound.

The road lead to a cliff overlooking the forest and I had set up a picnic there, I felt like such a cliché.

We got there and I pulled her off the bike, carrying her bridal style up the last part of the road until she saw the blanket and candles. I heard her gasp, and looked down in time to see her wipe her hand across her eyes, wiping away tears.
"What is all of this, Brody?" She questioned in a breathy whisper. Looking around her.
"It's my surprise." I said back to her and kissed her gently. "I have quite a few more if those tonight."
She giggled and jumped out of my arms and walked the rest of the way to the blankets, holding my hand.

We messed around for a few hours, eating and joking until I couldn't take it anymore. So I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet, thenbgetting down on one knee and pulling the ring box out of my back pocket.
Andi gasped and her hands snapped up to her mouth as she whispered something I couldn't hear. "Andi Small, will you do me the crazy honor of marrying me? I know it hasn't been long and I know that the whole time I've known you has been crazy, but I love you Andi. So ducking much. So please will you-"
She cut me off by jumping on me, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes." She whispered in my ear.
----------------------------------------
Very. Cheesy. Didn't really like this part... but i decided my people deserved a good part..
I'm writing another book!! So if you feel like reading that? You should.
Ok loves. This is it for Dark Rides.
Signing off,
-L.M.N.O.P.