Chapter Twenty-one

Please look at my prologue. 

Or and yes I will repeat this number many times, call. 1-800-799-7233 or TTY 1-800-787-3224. Its the national domestic abuse hotline, or message me.

-L.M.N.O.P.

Sky

When I originally woke up I had been tied to a chair,

(This is a flashback)

There is a rope digging into the skin of my arms, I knew what it felt like from experience with my grandma. My wrists were held behind me with rope and my legs were tied up, separately to the two legs of the chair.

Oh god. Where am I?

My eyes were covered by a black, foul smelling, cloth.

Shit.

I heard a door open and slam shut, also heavy footsteps. My struggles against the rope grew more frantic, "Oh sweetie aren't you just precious." I felt his breath on my face and smelled his rancid breath. Then I fought the urge to gag. "I heard you made friends with my Andi." he grabbed the blindfold off my head and I finally got a look at the man who single handedly caused all of my best friend's pain.

I spit on him, "You asshole, she was never yours."

I probably should have expected the pain that exploded in the side of my cheek, the slap that slammed my head to the side. 

Ow.

It was followed by a blow to my eye.

My head fell forward from the pain and I leaned against the bonds holding me, then I slowly raised my head and spit out, "That all got?" taunting him. I raised an eyebrow and got just what I was asking for.

A blow to my head with something stronger than a hand.

Blackness consumed me.

(Flash back ends)

The next time he woke me up it was to call my friends and I had almost broken down hearing Gabe and Andi's voices. Hearing my Shawn's grunts and roars of pain almost killed me. I could hear him being held back.

It had been two days since he had called them when I heard the door creak open, I was expecting my first meal of the day, they gave me two. And pulled my head up from where it had been lying.

I did not expect who I saw.

------------------------------------

Two days earlier.

Andi

I got up the day after the call and Brody's arms were wrapped around my waist with my back to his front. One of my legs was in between his and I knew there was no getting up without him noticing.

Damn.

I knew that doing what George had told me to wasn't a choice.

"Brody.." my voice was weak as I started, I knew he was awake from how he was breathing.

"You're not going." was his instant response.

How did he.... know?

"I know your 'I'm nervous to ask you something, please say yes' voice, you used it on me trying to go shopping, to get your nails done, to go to the library, and to go shopping again. All of which I said no to by the way."

"UGH." I screamed, like an irritated teenager being told she couldn't go to a party.

"Give me a necklace with a tracker in it, I'll go to him with it, press a panic button and you'll know when its good to come in." I jumped back on the bed where he was still laying, his legs splayed and one arm over his head and one over his eyes.

"Please, please, c'mon its her best chance." I pulled his hand and his arm moved of his eyes. "Or I swear to god Brody Coleman, I will fucking sneak out of this house with no support and we'll see what he does." making him look directly into my eyes I stared him down, daring him to say no.

"Ok!" he caved, "but you will have the full support of the club behind you."

"Yeah I know." That was the one thing I knew I could count on.

-------------------

It was the next day and, Michael got me this extremely sturdy silver necklace that at the bottom had a panic button I would push when it was good for them to come in. 

To say I was nervous would be an extreme understatement. I would like to say I was 100% cool on the outside...

HA, no.

I was shaking from fear looking at the necklace around my neck when Brody walked into his room where I was looking at it.

"You could always not go?" he had been trying to talk me out of this since the beginning and it was starting to get annoying.

"I'm going. That's that." turning around I stared him down, well because he was a foot taller than me I was staring up  at him.  My small 5'3" and his 6'3" probably making us look hilarious.

"Yeah, I know."

I moved out of the room and looked at the text I'd gotten a few minutes after the call with an address and a time. "Ok, I go. Then all of you five minutes later."

We had only told Shawn, Brody, Luke, and Gabe about the tracker in case we had a mole and the rest thought they were just following us. When I moved my eyes around the room I saw, Luke looking sad for the first time I'd seen, Gabe looking scared, Brody just seemed pissed off, Shawn's eyes were red, then there was the twentyish other men standing around with expressionless faces.

Nice.

------

We had arrived at the spot, a Chinese restaurant I recognized from my childhood. It had been where my dad went to get drunk and then come home and beat me. Of course he would pick something meaningful.

I glanced around the room and sat in a corner with my back to a wall, even though it was easier for me to be cornered it was also impossible for me to be snuck up on from behind.

Then he entered and the whole energy seemed to change in the room, like all the happiness was suddenly sucked out of the area.

Impressive.

But not scary enough.

I stood and reached my hand out, "Nice to see you again George." he gripped my hand and yanked me forward, into his disgusting body.

"Good to see you again daughter of mine," he stroked my hair.

It was then I saw the gun.

That was definitely scary enough.

---------------------------------------------