Prologue

Please read.

This story is purely fiction.

Sadly abuse is not, if someone at home or anywhere else is hurting you. I beg you please call an abuse hotline, tell someone at school, a guidance councillor, your favorite teacher, someone you trust to get you out of a bad situation.

Or please message me.

No matter what anyone says you are not worthless, you may have heard that so many times you believe it yourself. Its a lie. Everyone is worth it and everyone deserves a chance.

Please give yourself a chance.

Call this number if you need help, it is the national domestic violence hotline, 1-800-799-7233 or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

You are all worth it.

Sky was trying to hide her true self under a cloud of fake shyness and quiet.

Andi was trying to not let anyone see her breaking inside by constantly being as bold as possible.

They evened each other out, like the sun and the moon. Complete opposites in many ways but they work perfectly together. One knows when to let the other take control of the time, and one knows when to back down. But they can't save each other.

They don't see eye to eye on what "saving" means.

Sky and Andi need someone to save them. Because they don't know how to save themselves, or each other.

Someone's going to see them for themselves one day.