Chapter Twenty

Sky

I decided to go for a walk, I needed to get out of this stupid compound and I didn't see the harm. It had been three days since Andi's dad got out of jail and he hadn't made a move. So maybe he wasn't going to make a move? Maybe he'd just move on.

I saw Ash on gate duty and threw a rock towards the left of the gate, using the oldest trick in the book, then bolted the opposite direction.

I got out and started walking, unsure of where I was going but knowing I was going somewhere. When I got to the end of the block I stopped looking left and right trying to decide which direction to go.

Then it happened.

A hand came down over my mouth holding a white cloth that smelled weird. I was held against a body as the drug, I was guessing it was on the suspicious smelling cloth, started to stop my thrashings.

My struggles got weaker and weaker by the second. Blackness starting to grow on the edge of my eyes.

Hurry, I thought as the black dancing on the edge of my vision suddenly overwhelmed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn

Ash suddenly ran into the room, out of breath. He had a scratch over his left eyebrow that was oozing blood and he was cradling his left arm.

"Sky, they took Sky." he got out in between shallow breath. All I saw was red. I got up to kill Ash when Brody motioned Luke and Gabe to us from the couch were they had been sitting across from us before Ash came in here like a maniac. They both grabbed one arm and held me back, now I was more than pissed. "She thought she was being sneaky and had somehow distracted me," he shook his head, smiling a little. "But I followed her and was about the stop her when I was jumped by three guys and one grabbed Sky." he was speaking fast, trying to say everything they needed to know at once.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Wes stay here and handle any injuries," Brody was speaking, fast but clear. Wes nodded at his president, "Michael get back on computers," he also nodded, he'd learned that Sky's mom, Merida had group therapy with Andi's dad George, it was most likely how they met and planned things. But we needed more, "Cole stay with Michael." he looked mad for unknown reasons but everyone ignored it, " Luke find Andi and stay here in case Sky makes it back. Shawn come with me and Gabe if you're calm enough, Ash guide us to where she was taken then come back and get medical assistance from Wes."

We all nodded once and went to do whatever Brody said to do.

I would find her, that I knew.

-------------------------------------

It had been two days, that bastard had her for two days, doing god knows what to her.

It was the worst two days of my life. I was getting ready to punch someone daily.

This was worse than one of her seizures, at least I could hold her and comfort her when she woke up then. I couldn't control shit right now.

Then it got worse.

Andi's phone started ringing and when she looked at the screen she paled visibly. "I deleted this number years ago but, I'll never forget it."

She picked up the phone.

"Hello, father." she spat out, if voices could kill that poor man would be dead. Then we wouldn't have a problem. "No, I will not put you on speaker asshole." I heard Andi say, voice still as sharp as knifes.

------------------------------------------------

Andi

"Well then you and Sky will just have matching brands, on your lower stomach. Yes?"

"NO!" I screamed suddenly, she would never have bitch fucking branded onto her, "I'll put you on speaker." I muttered. I hit the button and motioned for Luke to hold back Shawn, when he looked at me irritated I covered the speaker on the phone with my hand. "I know you and you will try to break the phone, we need this connection and he might hurt her if we hang up. Michael start tracking."  said voice stronger and softer than before.

"Already on it." he stared at me for a minute. "Maybe you should be president girly."

I winked and uncovered the speaker, "So dad." my voice still had venom in it, "What do you want? Give us Sky back."

"Oh I'm on speaker now, good. I was going to make you listen to me brand the pretty skin on her stomach. You hear that Shawn?" Shawn growled at the phone but didn't move. "Oh, did Shawn finally get some self restraint? Well not with his choice in girls right Shawn? You're what? Nineteen? And she's sixteen?" He clicked his tongue, disapprovingly. This all seemed like some kind of game to him.

"You fucker!" Shawn roared, apparently he'd had enough.

My father was still calm as ever, "Sky why don't you tell them what I want." I imagined Sky shook her head because the next thing we heard was "You will do as I say." hissed out and a slapping sound, followed by Sky's whimper.

"Shit..." Gabe muttered. "Sis?" He said but put enough noise behind it she could hear.

"Hey.." was her mumbled response.

"If there's blood in your mouth spit it out, you could choke." Gabe responded looking like he was going to throw up.

We heard a spitting sound and Shawn looked like he was imagining the best way to murder George. "Tell them." was hissed through the phone.

"No! I won't do it! I would much rather be here than damn my best friend to be stuck with your sorry ass! She's you own daughter and you are going to what? Rape her? Kill her? Just plain beat her? Well guess what? You can just do that to me!" We all heard another slap and I flinched.

As Sky's scream of pain was heard in the back round I heard George say into the phone, "She might be more battered then I thought, bitch can't keep her mouth shut. But you know what I want."

His next words would stay in my head for the rest of my life, even though I knew what they would be.

"Give me Andi."

The line went dead.

-----------------------