"Really are you sure?" I said looking at Aden

"Yeah Eddy have the invitation with all your names so yeah" Aden said

I just was in shock about this invitation to a party. Well more like a get-together thing I guess.

"Cool" I said and smile

Aden was about to talk when all of a sudden we heard Eddy and Johnny talking in the hallway to the living room. They stop in the living room and look at us.

"Well Aden is time to go home and get ready for tonight" Johnny said and Aden nod

"See you at the party Johnny" Eddy said and they shook hands

"See you there princess" Aden whisper and kiss my hand and they left and Eddy look at me 

"What is there something in my face?" I said

"Well yeah and I know what just happened" Eddy said and I just gave him a small smile

"Well we must get ready for tonight but first let's eat something that Rebekah and I prepare for lunch" Mom said and we all walk to the kitchen

Few hours have passed and I was in my room listening to music and I look at the clock and see that it was 7:00 pm 'Shit' I said and run to the bathroom.

I toke of my clothing I enter to the shower and let the warmed water hit down my body. After I finished I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I dray off and put on my panties and bra and got out of my bathroom.

I went to the closet to see what can I was going to wear tonight and all of a sudden my eyes saw the perfect dress. A mint green lace long slaves dress that stops in the middle of my thighs and silver sandals. I then add I little mascara, eyeliner, lip-gloss and fixes my hair a little. I look at myself in the mirror and love how I look.

I then turn off my iPod that I had connected to my small speakers and all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened my door and it was Joseph.

"Wow you look so beautiful" Joseph said

"Thanks and you two let me fix this for you" I said and fix his tie

"Ok come on there waiting for you" Joseph said and went downstairs

I close the door of my room and went down the stairs when I got to the bottom steps they all look at me in shock.

"What am I overdress or something?" I said looking at them

"No you are not your perfect" The twins said

"You look gorgeous" Rebekah said

"Beautiful my girl" Mom said

Eddy just looks at me and smiles and to tell you the truth they all look great two.

"Well we must be going now don't want to be late" Eddy said and we all went to the car

We all got into the car well separate car. Eddy and the twins in one car and Rebekah, mom and I at the other car.

Rebekah and Mom were talking about a lot of things that I wasn't paying attention at all. I was just thinking about what happened earlier at home when Aden kiss me. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that we were already there.

I just didn't remember at all when did we past the sign of Crystal City and the sine of The Radical Territory. Rebekah parks her car and we got out and I stared at the house that was before my eyes. 

It was huge I couldn't help but feel nervous and excited at the some time. I take a deep breath and began making my way towers the house. Eddy touch the doorbell and some guy with blond hair opened the door.