Imagine #15 : Masquerade Ball 2/2

Previously: you the gang go to a masquerade ball at the Lockwood mansion, with a plan to kill Katherine. You get attacked by her witch friend Lucy, but saved by Kai and Caroline.

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
         15. MASQUERADE BALL 2/2

+

"Y/N." Kai runs his fingers along the temple of your head, holding your cheek in the palm of his hand. His tone is settle, almost worriedly for your return back to him.

You slowly peal open your eyes, adjusting to the light in the Salvortore mansion living room. Your head slightly hurts from Lucy's magic, but you were glad to know that you were safe.

Kai smiles at the sight of your awakening, his blue-grey eyes spiraling with happiness. "I managed to pull out all of the broken glass from your back," he smiles, hoping to lighten your mood.
The ends of your lips form a small grin, "Thanks."

He helps you sit up straight, your hair falling over your left shoulder. You sit beside him as he stares into the fireplace, watching the flames flare wildly and aluminate the dim room.

"Where is everyone." you whisper, noticing how empty the living room was. Kai prevented you from standing up, insisting that you rest.
"Your friends are in better shape than you are." he says, but you felt fine. Your wounds had healed and you needed to help your friends.

"Kai I'm fine, alright. I have to go back to the party and help everyone." but he pulls you back down. "Your friends are fine, Damon and Stefan took care of Katherine. Elena is being cared for after what happened." and you freak, "What happened to Elena?" but Kai pulls you to his chest.

"She's fine okay? Now would you stop worrying about her, I'm not concerned about Elena." he mumbles, laying along the couch. You give in and lay your head against his chest and crossing your bend leg across his legs.
Kai wraps his arms around your waist, staring at the fire. "I didn't want to kill that witch but I had too." he says, you understood his reasoning.
He was just trying to protect you, "I know and I want to thank you."

You lift your head from his chest and kiss him, as he lifted his hands up to hold the temple of your head. He pull away after a few seconds, "No need of thanking me."

+

(An: SHOULD I MAKE DAMON IMAGINES OR NAH? I feel like suchhhhh a fake fan of his because first I loved him, no first was Stefan then Damon. And when Kai came into the show I was team Kai, but comment if I should or shouldn't.)

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+
+HELL SHARE THIS W/ EVERYBODY+