Imagine #1 : I promise

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
                   01. I PROMISE

+

"It was hell," you sighed.

"I can't believe I actually trusted him, like a dumbass." but the man driving the cab wasn't listening you, instead he continued to focus on the road.

When you arrived to the Mystic Grill the bar was somewhat crowded, there were people playing at the pool table, darts and eating.
This was the crowded you had ever seen the Grill, you were happy to spot familiar faces after being being trapped in a prison world.
"Stefan Salvortore." you grinned in amusement, as you approached him at the bar. His captivating eyes wandered at you, as he looked over his shoulder.

"Y/N." he mumbled in awe, he beyond surprised to see you at the Grill. Him and rest of the gang had been trying to get you can to the present day, for months.
Bonnie helped him and Elena go back to 1994 prison world to get you. But once they realized you were gone, Stefan nearly had a mental breakdown.

Knowing that you weren't there frightened him, he didn't want to believe that he lost you. Seeing Stefan drinking out of anger and sadness was hard for you, considering he never really drank.
You didn't want him worrying about you because if you didn't make it back, you couldn't live knowing Stefan was miserable without you.

Stefan stood up from his seat and ran into your arms, squeezing you so tight you could barley breathe.
Once you and him parted he placed his palm along your jawline, smiling at you.
"I'm so glad your alright."

You smile back, placing your hand over his. It's been so long since you've seen him and you missed him so much. He smiled as he started into your eyes, "There's somebody here that wants to see you."
As soon as he says that Kai appears from beside him, smiling weakly at you.

Your breathing hitched, "What is he doing here?" you hiss, backing away from Stefan. Kai glares at the ground, "He's here to apologize for what he did." but you knew that Stefan didn't know all that had happened.
"Do you even know what he did to me?" he question angrily, Stefan looks at Kai. "Yes, he explained how he attacked you and Damon." but you scoff. That wasn't even half of it and Kai knew that.
"Stay away from me." you mutter, quickly leaving the Grill.

+ + +

"Y/N! hey wait up!" Kai shouts, but you ignored him and continued down the street. But he want giving up so easily, instead he chased after you.
"I'm sorry." he claims, grabbing your arm. You pulled your wrist out of his grip, "I don't care about your apologizes, just leave me alone."

Kai lets go of your wrist and you continue walking down the street. When you got to the Boarding house Damon was standing in front of the fireplace, as you entered the living room. You realized Kai was sitting on the couch staring at you.
"What the hell?" you scoff, running your fingers through your hair. Damon turns around to face you, "I was wondering when you'd show." and he smiles awkwardly at you.

"Kai is in your living room." you remind Damon, hoping he would come to his senses and kill him. Damon looks at Kai, then at you.
"Yeah I know. The only reason why I'm letting him live is because he promised he wouldn't pose as a threat to us, as long as you accepted his apology." and you laughed in his face. "The only way your gonna make me forgive that bastard if you make my insides burn like hell!" you shout.

"That can be arranged." Damon threats, and you can't believe him. You go upstairs into one of the bedrooms and slam the door shut. You had no other place to go so you would be staying at the boarding house, where Kai would bother you.
        You couldn't believe how challenged Damon and Stefan were acting. It seemed as if they would only truly understand your hatred for Kai, if Kai did what he did to Elena. It seemed as if everyone understood a problem whenever it was happening to her.

You look off your jacket and begin to get un-dressed, preparing to take a shower. Halfway through changing you pause, feeling as if someone was watching you.
"Just five minutes that's all I'm asking for." you hear Kai before you see him. He appears from behind you, in front of your bathroom door.

You turn to face him with your arms crossed over your chest. "If I accept your apology will you leave me?" you question, as Kai keeps looking everywhere but at your face.
"Eyes up here." you demand, playfully. It wasn't your intention to come off as playfully. But you couldn't help yourself.

Kai grins back playfully, "You know I didn't mean to hurt you." he claims, with a smoothing tone. You hated whenever he used that tone with you, it always made you feel weak.
But no matter how vulnerable Kai made you, you couldn't let him win. You take a deep breathe, removing the slightly forming smile and stared directly in his eyes coldly. "So why'd you do it?"

Kai takes a few steps closer, "Before at that time I was completely selfish and couldn't feel empathy for my actions. I hurt you psychically, emotionally and mentally because I was a horrible person. But now I've changed, I'm able to feel empathy, love, guilt and you need to know that I really am sorry." he explains,.

"You think that just because you feel empathy and love is a reason why I should accept your apology? Kai, how am I suppose to get over what you did to me?" you question. tilting your head as if trying to see this situation as he saw it. Understand why he thought a simple sorry or a oh I've changed story is gonna be enough.
"I want you to forgive me for the mistakes that I've made because you love me. Because there was a time when you loved me back in the prison world, where you said nothing would come between us." and you laugh, glaring away from his eyes.

"That was before you betrayed me and left me completely alone there! All of this is your fault, the reason why I couldn't trust you is your fault!" you shout, becoming frustrated with him.
Kai walks towards you and grabs your hands, "So let me fix my mistakes, give me a second chance. If I didn't love you I couldn't have gone through all this trouble." he cups your face in his hands.

"Please, Y/N."

You nudge his hand with your cheek, "You promise?" you ask, take a deep breath. You wanted to know that you were making the right decision by giving him a second chance.

Kai nods, "I promise."

+

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+