Chapter 6: If You Stopped Interrupting

Start from the beginning

After that, they waited for about an hour before the secretary informed them that she'd been hired, and she would start next Friday.

They left the building and headed back to the forest near Toph's Metalbending academy.

Toph: Aang, Sokka, Katara, Zuko; you guys are welcome to stay in the academy. Kuai, I would invite you, but my students would see you as a threat, so I think it's better if you camp out nearby.

Kuai: Okay, I'm used to it anyways.

Zuko: I'll stay out here with her, then.

Katara: Why?

Zuko: I already went two years without her. I'm going to spend as much time with her as I can before I leave.

Toph: Fine. Aang, Sokka, Katara- let's get inside.

Sokka: Good, it's almost dark out.

Everyone except Kuai and Zuko went inside the building. Zuko set up camp about 100 feet away. Kuai got a bucket of water and came back. They both sat in front of the fire Zuko had made; Zuko's legs out in front of him and his arms behind him supporting his back; Kuai's legs bent towards Zuko with one arm on her lap and the other supporting her.

Zuko sat silently, seeming sad. Kuai turned his face towards her and smiled, which Zuko smiled, too. Zuko kissed Kuai for what seemed like an hour until a platypus bear emerged from the trees. They pulled apart and readied themselves for an attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Okay guys, I know this story isn't even close to how popular it's prequel is. But I'm still going to write every chapter like 20 million people were waiting on it.

I am going to start EXCEPTING FAN ART for KZ and KZ2. If you want to know what Kuai looks like, here is a brief description:

Name: Kuai

Age: 17 (KZ) or 19-43 (KZ2)

Height: 4' 9.5" (if Zuko is 5' 8")

Hair:

Length: To mid-chest (KZ) or To hips (KZ2)

Color: Dark brown

Type: Wavy, thick

Ethnicity: Northern Water Tribe

Eyes: Crystal Blue/Gray-Blue

Traits:

1. Interesting scar pattern

2. Skin is more pale than other people of her ethnicity

3. Descending from royal blood

4. Surprisingly short compared to people of her ethnicity

Skills:

1. Waterbending

2. Acting/Lying/Stealth

3. Bloodbending

4. Gymnastics/Agility

Interests:

Love: Prince Zuko (KZ) or Firelord Zuko (KZ2)

Hobbies: Doing hair; Waterbending; Cooking

Habits:

1. Scratching her scars

2. Biting Lip (when nervous)

3. Plays with thumbs

If you didn't notice, I spent a lot of time on that... lol.

PLEEEEEEAAASE SEND ME FAN ART FOR MY BOOKS!!! I'm like desperate out of my mind for this.

Message me on wattpad telling me you have fan art you want to share, and I'll tell you how to send it to me. Thank you so much!

I won't be able to write until Sunday because I will be at a summer camp until this Saturday! I'm getting out of the heat of Texas and going to Glorieta, New Mexico!

Stay tuned for some more Zuai action!!!

<33333IrishLove