Chapter 14

Chapter fourteen

I bit my lip as a furious and blazing blush heated my face and crept down my neck. Why, oh why did I have to blurt that out? Ray had been so romantic and attentive and sweet! A guy of his stature, confidence and looks wouldn’t want a twenty-six year old virgin like me. I had no idea what made me spew that little confession out but my mind was buzzing with all the rejections or laughter that would come from him.

I frowned and closed my eyes not wanting to see the rejection in his eyes. Surely a man like Ray ‘Beast’ Hodges would want a woman who knew all the tricks to make a man feel good. I was usually a tough woman. I made it this far in my life taking care of myself and getting what I wanted, but somehow feeling as though I wasn’t enough for Ray really hit a nerve. I waited, and waited for his reaction to my confession but it never came. Maybe he left already? came the unsure voice in my head.

I twitched when I felt his warm index finger and thumb hold my chin firmly and moved it to, probably, face him while I kept my eyes shut. “Open your eyes Seychelles” He whispered. His breath warmed my face and I hesitantly pried my eyes opened. I was shocked to see not a single trace of disgust or humour in his eyes. “Seychelles, you clammed up on me. What’s wrong?”

His hand fell away from my chin but moved up to trace my cheekbone. “It’s embarrassing...” I whispered. “I mean, I’m a virgin Ray. Someone like you would want someone better, someone more experienced. I’m just too different” He looked a little confused and slowly shook his head.

“Seychelles, your virginity is precious. You wanted to give it to me and I couldn’t be more honoured. But you’re right, you are different. But that’s because you’re precious and special as well. I’m glad you didn’t just throw away something so valuable because it means you have your head screwed on right” He leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine, just the lightest caress that made my stomach bubble with anticipation and need.

“So, what now?” I wondered out loud.

He smiled and planted butterfly kisses over my forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks chin and then lips before peppering them down my neck. He was winding me up again and he knew it. “Now... now we eat and drink some wine”

My eyes widened while my eyebrows furrowed together. What? “What do you mean? Aren’t we going to-... I mean, I thought I was going to-...”

He chuckled lightly and nipped my collarbone. “Don’t worry, if you still want to then we definitely will. But I will not be crude and just f*ck you as if you were another woman, Beauty” He moved up to kiss the tip of my nose, “You deserve to be made love to your first time, not f*cked, and I do recall you asking me to teach you. So I think I’ll take my sweet time to get you adjusted to all your new sexual experiences”

He suddenly cupped the back of my head and pulled my lips to him as he devoured any insecurities that tried to wriggle into my mind, God he has a mouth to die for. His kiss was a promise. A promise for pleasure to come, pun intended I guess, and a promise to give as many earth shattering climaxes as I would eventually give him. I shuddered in eagerness as I moaned into his mouth and tasted the sweet taste of my Beast.

[Ray’s POV]

Seychelles was intoxicating. I’d always prided myself in having strong will power, especially having to force it back at the base, but with this woman she just seemed like a sucker punch to the diaphragm because she always seemed to render me breathless. From her kisses I’d never guessed she was inexperienced. Her tongue and lips just moulded to mine as though they were meant for each other and when she told me she was a virgin I was more than a little surprised.