My eyes widened "Grey we need to go!" Grey didn't need to be told as he too had heard them approaching. Grey lept off me and offered my his hand which I took and allowed him to help me up. We ran through the woods but skidded to a stop when he realised they were coming straight at us, by what i could hear and smell there were about twenty people. "Nature walkers, I hate them" I giggled at Greys words and followed him behind a tree where he pushed  me against the bark and pressed his warm yet damp chest against me. 

Being skin to skin was amazing and once again I gasped as his touch drove me wild. Grey leaned towards me and I thought he was going to kiss me but he rested his head on my shoulder in time for the nature walkers to pass us by. Me and Grey were in an intimate position with nothing but our underwear on that made me worry at being caught. We could be arrested for in-descent exposure.

When we were in the clear Grey lent off me but trapped me to where I was by placing his hands by the side of my face. I bit my lip before kissing his jaw line and smiling internally when I felt his body shiver under my touch. I pulled back "as much as I hate to say it, I have to go". I was about to duck under his arm when Grey suddenly held me tightly against him with his hands on my waist.

“I don’t want you to go”, he looked at me with such disappointment  it made my heart ache but it was getting late didn’t fancy listening to my mother interrogate me as to where I had been. I kissed him lightly on his lips then pulled away and looked deep into his eyes “I don’t want to go either but my mother, Rachel and Lizzie will ask me where I’ve been and lying will only cause ...”

“Trouble that you want to avoid”. I smiled loving how much he understood about me and my family “exactly”. He kissed me once on each cheek, on the forehead, the nose then my mouth where he skilfully parted my lips with his tongue and delved into my mouth once more. I relaxed completely under his touch and movements and began to kiss back, enjoying how our lips fitted perfectly together. I pulled away for breath and lightly tapped him on the nose smiling “I really have to go”. He laughed and after releaseing me we began walking side by side hunting for our clothes. Soon though I missed his touch so needing to be feel him I took his hand and held on tight.

He may not know I noticed but from the corner of my eye I saw Grey smile.

………….

I sped through the house and as soon as I slammed my bedroom door shut I smiled and dived onto the bed. I laid on my back grinning at the ceiling enjoying feeling this happy; I trailed my fingers across my lips that were still tingling from his kisses. I licked my bottom lip and sighed still being able to taste Grey.

There was a sudden bang on the door “what!”

“Be down stairs in ten minutes” I groaned at the sound at my mother’s voice, she sure knew how to ruin my happy mood. “Why?”

“Lizzie is having another try of her dress and she wants you to see it”. I rolled my eyes “fine”.

 I waited and listened to her retreating footsteps before stripping and entering the shower, as much as I didn’t want to I had to wash off Grey’s amazing scent from my body. I really didn’t want my sisters and mother asking who he was and running my relationship with him.

Wait did I have a relationship with Grey? He didn’t ask me to be his so…

I walked into the living room in a blue skinny jeans and a blue tank top “let’s go then”. Rachel and Lizzie were chatting on the sofa; James and my mother were talking near the window but no Kiera, Paul or Jack. I shrugged guessing they didn’t want to come, not that I blame them. “Get changed then!” I glared at Rachel who gave my choice of clothes a once over “I ‘am dressed but I would advise you putting on some underwear because I have just be scarred...again!” I cringed away from the sight of her open legs.