Taeylor's P.o.v:My Sister's Keeper

Marie was pulling up to Jayden's house and I overheard her Talking.

She said."Wassup Cj."

I was pissed I wondered why my sister was talking to Jayden, so i said,"You my sister but you and Jayden hiding shit from me. It seem to me like yall fucking on the low-low, you fucking my niggah."

I should have known better than to ask my sister that i know she would never do anything to hurt me but it was that I didnt trust Jayden one day he cool and sweet then the next day he all bipolar and shit make me think the niggah crazy and make me second guess the fact that he took virginity. Marie Slapped me and we fought...i mean we fight all the time its just what we do. We got in the car looking bad as fuck and we wasnt even tryna look cute. We hopped on our private jet and flew to Bahamas and on the way there we talked about our mission and how we woyld take out the otger niggas. When we got off the plane we hopped into my sisters Mercedes truck. When we got the house where we would be staying while we were out here we was in the fucking middle of the forest with security all around us . We got dressed I mean why not look cute while you killing people.

When we walked in to the place I had a feeling that all of us wasnt going to live to be truthful only people I was worried about was my sister and me. I really couldnt think about what i would do without her,she was my heart even though we wasnt blood she was my real ass sister and i would shoot a motherfucker in the forehead for that bitch.

My sister was a bad ass bitch she had aim like a motherfucker and you could see in her face that she was ready for war before everybody started shooting. I prayed and did my im bout to kill a bitch dance. She said,"Hello Andrew."and about 30 after that everybody started to shoot.

Bow, I shot one nigga in the nose

Popped another niggah in the eyes

Bow, one more in his dick

I said, "Man you was fine to bad." I shot him in his head, then i saw Marie a.k.a Fire run in the tunnel so i followed her incase she needed back up when i got close to her i saw she was shot man i lost my mind i started shooting every person than i felt a sharp sting in my leg and arm then i noticed i was shot in my arm and leg. I was crying not because i was shot only beacause my sister was shot and i could basically feel how much pain she was in or i was feeling the pain from my gun shot wounds.

Next thing I know is that Jayden came and wrapped his arms around me that was the last person I wanted to see. My sister told me take care of my nephew Xavier.

I was yelling Sister stay, but then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she was out. I had Jayden hoe ass pick her ass up and run her to the car than I got up and made my way to the car beacause I was so smart i knew how to do cpr. I was doing cpr until we got to hospital when they put her on the gurnie i was still doing cpr i refuse to let my sister die on me. I finally got a pulse and let the nurse take over. Then Everything went black but even in darkness all i could think was that

I AM MY SISTERS KEEPER !

----------------

Go read

Hoe into a House Wife....Great book about strippers tryna make there way to new york but then a group of guys show up.....

Vote,Comment,Share,Add to reading list

NeishaPoothers