Drama and Unwanted partners

"Hey Marie Its nice to see you here. I missed you."said Andrew

 "Dumb ass I've been going to school for 3 years and I haven't see you here not once for all those years so when did you decided to start going here."

"I came to see you I missed you."

"You didn't fucking miss me you missed her, you came to find the closest thing to her You stupid asshole now stay the fuck away from me."

"But Marie-"

"But Marie nothing Andrew you don't care about anyone but your self you didn't even care about her.....now leave me alone!" And with that I walked away. I didn't mean to be that harsh but he ruined everything and he had hell to pay

»»»»LUNCHTIME«««««

I had every class with him so far and he wouldn't leave me alone. I mean don't you get bored at some point in time in his case I guess not though.

I got my lunch and set off to the garden to meet my friends and guess who was sitting there? if you guessed Andrew well your wrong it was the bitch Danielle, and I  thought my day would at least get a little better.

Surprisingly there was no more drama but that only lasted until my last and final period with Mr.Hernandez

"OK class so today we will be starting a project we will all be in groups of 3"

Everyone groaned got up and was looking for partners but before we could all make it out of our seats he spoke up and said

"ahh but wait children i didn't finish i will be picking your partners for this project it last until the end of the year and your grade will depend on it. So after class you can go look at the paper hanging on the door, also the project is a book three chapters one for each partner, introduction page, front and back cover, must be about your life from 8th grade till now, last but not least each chapter must have 13 pages am I understood"

"Yes Mr.Hernandez" we all replied and as we said that the bell rung. WhenI looked at the paper....My heart dropped.

I saw the people who i hated the most would my partners....I pinched my self and realized this wasnt a dream it was reality....as read the the named I felt dizzy

Andrew Ace And Danielle Stone.

Really could this day really get any worse i mean come on its only my first day of senior year but even then I could only think of 3 words.......

FUCK MY LIFE and after that everything went black.