Fuck buddies and sweet kisses

After doing my hygiene thing, eating breakfast, and cleaning up. I sat down next to Alex.

After 20 minutes of an akward silence Alex finally broke it by saying

"What are we?"

"What do you mean by what are we?" I ask confused as hell

"I mean we fucked 4 times last night alone are we fuck buddies or what like what are we making outta this"

"The fxck you mean "outta this" you came to my house and kissed me and anyways I know you been fucking with Jeannette behind my back how long oh and was it good ??" He got me fxxcked up making it seem like  I was in the wrong

"5 months and not as good as you.."the fuck?

"Don't try that isshh on me 5 fxcking months me and her have been together for 6 months and you were supposed to be the person who was there for me but fxck you and that bxtch Jeannette y'all wasn't nothing but some good fucks...matter of fact imma keep you around fuck buddy. Now leave" i Smirked and he left without turning around and there stood....

"Andrew the fuck are you doing at my house."

Andrews Prov

Mann I'm fucking this bad bxtch right now but my mind kept drifting off to Marie. I only got with her who shall not be named to get with her.

I really loved Marie but after the accident she just left no goodbye or anything.

It took me years to find her 3 to be exact but i will get her no matter what my thoughts were cut off by this thirsty hoe screaming my name.

"OK get out your not needed anymore"

she knew her service so she left.

I went to Marie's house because we needed to work on the project and i wanted to apologize for bringing her to my my house . I knew it brought back memories but i ain't even know where she lived at.

As i was pulling up to her house i heard screaming and her talking bout a fxck buddy man shes changed she used to be innocent but i guess not anymore as her Best Friend Alex walked she said "Andrew the fxck are you doing at my house"

"Thought we should work on the project."

After about an hour of working she went to get something to drink and when she came back i didn't mean to but I kissed her.

I know this sound cheesy and I'm supposed to be a thug and shit but i felt fireworks i know she felt them to because she even started kissing me back then she pulled away eyes wide open and slapped me

"Get the fuck out you stupid bxtch." She said icily that shxt even scared me but Me being me i smirked and said

"awe baby why cant we have a round two we knew it was great the first time so why not do it again."

"That was a mistake even if i said it wasn't i lied I'm stronger than ever and you think you can break me again but guess what bad boy you cant anymore."

And with that she slammed the door in my face and I stood there shocked thinking what the fuck just happened.