Jack VS. Dark

(edited.)

I slowly sat up, my body was still in pain. I gently took my arms around Jack's neck. I took my mouth to his ear. 'I love you Jack! Don't ever let go of me' I whispered. I pulled my head back, and rested my forehead on his forehead. 'I love you too Y/N! I would never even think of letting you go!' Jack whispered, and stared into my eyes. He kissed me, and helped me to get on my legs. My body was in pain, but I was alright. I looked over to see Mark and Wade. When Jack had gotten me up, I ran over to them, and gave them a big hug. 'Are you okay?' Mark asked very concerned. 'Yes now I am' I said and took Mark's hands. I looked back at Jack, and noticed he looked sad. I let go of Mark's hands and grabbed Jack's. We intertwined our fingers, when we heard a loud noise. A shadow figure appeared, and I knew it was Dark. 'Hello Mark, long time no see!' Dark said and smirked at Mark. 'You promised you'd never come back!' Mark said angrily. Dark just turned around, and faced me and Jack. 'Ah Y/N! It was a great kiss!' 'Wait is this one of my bad dreams?' I asked confused. 'Yea let's call it a "bad dream"...'. Dark stepped closer. 'Go away! You're not gonna get anything or anyone!' I said with anger in my eyes. 'I just wanted to play a lil game with Jack' Dark's face froze with a smirk. 'You're not gonna hurt Jack! You have to defeat me first!' My voice was made of confidence. 'Oh if you say so!'. I can't remember what happened next. He shocked me, and I fell out of consciousness.

****hours later****
I woke up again, I wasn't at home. I was at the hospital. What could have happened to Jack?!...