Fan Attack

(edited.)

I woke up in Jack's arms. He was warm, and made my heart beat like crazy. I was really in love with him. I checked my clock, it was only 3am. I closed my eyes again.
***later***
I woke up to someone, running fingers through my hair. It was Jack. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. I looked over to see, Naddie had made us breakfast. 'Oh you're awake you sleepy heads' Naddie said, and smiled at us. 'What time is it?' I asked. 'It's 10 am... I have to go recording! I'll be back soon' Jack said, kissed me, and went out the door. Me and Naddie ate breakfast, and I decided to show her around in Ireland. We went out of the door, and just walked around. I saw some people looking at us, but I acted like I didn't notice. Suddenly they came over to us. 'Hi aren't you dating Jacksepticeye?' One of the girls asked. 'Yes I am...' I felt nervous. The group of people started to hug me, saying congrats, and were really nice. Me and Naddie walked around again. Then another set of people came over. They asked the same thing. I answered them, but then they started to punch me, and pushed me to the ground. They now started kicking me, and saying I wasn't good enough. The first set of people noticed, and went over. 'Ahem... What do you think you're doing?' The girl I met earlier asked. 'Out of the way prick' the leader said. The set of people started to move everyone, and the girl came to me. 'Are you okay Y/N?' She asked. 'Yeah I'm fine' I said with a weak voice. 'Oh by the way, my name is Betty!' Betty said. She helped me up, and her and Naddie carried me home to Jack.

Jack's POV
I was just done recording, when someone knocked the door. 'Who is it?' I asked. 'It's me Naddie! Y/N's sister' Naddie said. I opened the door to find Naddie, another girl and Y/N. They carried her, and she was hurt. 'What happened?!' I said worried. 'Some fans of yours attacked her' the girl said.

My POV
I woke up in Jack's apartment, and my whole body hurt. Betty came to me. 'How are you feeling?' She asked. 'My whole body is hurting!' I answered. 'It's gonna be okay!' She said. I fell asleep.