Movienight

(edited.)

We went inside Jack's apartment, and just enjoyed each other's company. He was making dinner, and I was setting the table. There was a knock on the door, and both me and Jack raced out. Jack opened the door. 'Mark! Wade! Glad you could make it!' Jack said and hugged them. Mark sat his eyes on me. 'Who's that beauty?'. I blushed and offered him a hand to shake. He took my hand and kissed it. 'I'm Y/N! Jack's friend' I answered. Wade made his way over to me, and hugged me. 'Hi I'm Wade' Wade said. 'Yeah I know! You're Markiplier' I said and pointed at Mark. 'And you're LordMinion777' and pointed at Wade. They looked at me, and smiled. 'C'mon! Dinners ready' I said.

*****at dinner*****
Me and Jack sat next to each other, and Wade and Mark kept smirking at us. 'So... Are you two together?' Mark asked, and smirked at me. 'We are not together' I said and looked down. 'Careful guys! She's very emotional' Jack said, and took my hand. 'Uh I'm sorry Y/N!' 'No worries guys! It's just... I'm having a rough time...' I said. Immediately Jack, Mark and Wade stood up, went over, and hugged me. 'Guys why are you doing this?' 'Because you're our friend and we protect you!' Jack said. I blushed again, and the guys went back to their sets. Dinner was over. I went into the kitchen, to find candy and chips. 'Jaaack?' I called. Jack came to me. 'Yeah what is it?' 'Where is the candy?' I asked. 'Candy? No I forgot the candy!' He took his hands to his head. 'Don't worry I got candy at my place' 'Should I drive you?' Jack asked. 'No no I'll walk' I said and kissed him on the cheek. I stuck my head into the living room. 'Guys? I'm going to get candy. I'll be back soon!'. The guys nodded, and I went out the door.

Jack's POV
She kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to kiss her on the mouth so badly, but she was out the door. I was just hanging with the boys, when suddenly Y/N comes in, slamming the door. I went out to her.

My POV
I was out of breath. 'Y/N what's wrong?' Jack said and held my hands. I couldn't get my breath back. 'Easy now... Inhale and exhale! If you don't stop, you'll faint' Jack's voice was calm. I got back my breath, and relaxed. 'That's it! Good girl... Now tell me... what's wrong?'. I sighed. 'I was about to go from my apartment to yours, when I met one of my friends... He was drunk, and tried to rape me! So I just ran as quick as I could! And he's outside the door right now!' I said. 'Calm down! Just come with me...'. Jack took my hand and showed me into the living room. 'Just sit down, Mark and Wade will protect you' Jack said. I sat down, and me, Mark and Wade was deciding a movie. A few minutes later, Jack came back. I stood up, ran to him and hugged him. 'Where have you been?' 'I tried to get that dude away'. I looked at him, and saw he had nosebleed and a black eye. I took his hand, and pulled him out to the bathroom. I stopped the nosebleed, and covered up the black eye with makeup. 'Like that!' I said. He looked in the mirror, and couldn't see that he just got beat up. 'Thanks! How are you so good?' 'Oh I'm a professional stylist but quit my job, and was once a nurse' I said. We went back to the living room and watched movies all night.