New Friendship

(edited.)

You starred each other in the eyes. 'Guys?...' I took my eyes away from Jack, and looked at Lavi. 'Why don't you guys just kiss, while you're so lost in each other?' Lavi said and laughed. I didn't say anything, and looked back at Jack. He was still looking at me, his hands were placed on my arms. 'I know we just meet but, I think I'm in love with you' the words slipped out of my mouth. I took a hand to my mouth, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Jack's POV
At one moment we were starring into each other's eyes, and the next moment she ran off. I had feelings for her, and ran after her. 'Y/N? What's wrong?' I could hear she was crying. 'I never should have said that!' She said with a sad voice. 'Why not?' 'Because it's weird! I've been in love with you in such a long time!'. 'Open the door' I said. I heard the door unlock, and went in. She was sitting on the toilet, and was crying. I kneeled down, and took her hand. I wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

My POV
Jack was so sweet. I just wanted to hug him, but he had the thought first. He helped me up, and hugged me. I buried my face into his shoulder, and he stroke my hair. We were just friends, just friends. Or...?