Chapter 5

That afternoon, Winnie visits Q's place to pick up his cat (she's agreed to take it to the vet). An excited Murr greets her at the door. "Hey, Win! C'mon in! I was just watching IJ...wanna watch with me?" he eagerly asks, knowing her reply. " No, thank u! That lame show's a waste of time!" she replies, with a sneer. She sits next to him on the couch, as he giggles at the Jokers' antics. "I ♥ this show! I'm gonna ask dad if I can quit school & join the show as the fifth Joker!" Murr tells Winnie about his fantasy. "No, u can't!" Q replies on overhearing Murr's wish. "Ur mom wants u to become an astronaut & ur grades really suck!" Q explains, sternly. He hands over his cat to Winnie. "Sorry for the delay. This naughty cat was stuck in the cat door! I should stop feeding him all that seafood pizza!" Q apologizes & snickers to himself. "Could I ask u for another favor, Winn? Could u tutor Murr & help him to get his grades up? I'll pay u." Q asks. "Sure, uncle Q! I'd be glad to share my knowledge with this dummy! No fee required!" Winnie replies, after thinking for a while. "Gr8! Thanks!" Q hugs her. She leaves with the cat, as an excited Murr tries to hide his excitement. He can spend more time with the 'love of his life' now!