Chapter 4

The next day, Murr & Midge watch as the 'Kool Gals' strut along as Winnie follows 'em, carrying their heavy backpacks (their latest task for her!) "I can't believe she's performing dares & tasks for those dummies just to join their clique! She hates dares! Just the other day, she told me that she hates IJ 'coz of all the embarrassing tasks that her dad's forced to perform & that it's the most ridiculous show ever!" Murr whispers to Midge. "Unbelievable! They're gonna eat her alive! I heard that those girls are a combination of the raptors from Jurassic Park & the Plastics from Mean Girls...vicious & mean! & now she's gonna be one of them!" Midge laments. Suddenly, Winnie rushes towards Murr, pushes him against his locker & kisses him! "WTF?!" Midge cries out in disbelief. As soon as she leaves, Murr smiles. "OMG! She kissed u?! " Midge cries out. "I can't believe it either! All these years I've secretly had a crush on her & dreamt of kissing her & she just made my dreams come true!" a blushing Murr mutters as he runs a finger across his lips. "Such tender lips...I feel like playing a tune!" Murr winks at Midge & pulls out the boombox from his locker. She covers her ears as a romantic song blares out. On hearing the ruckus, Principal Gibson storms into the hallway....Murr spends the rest of the day in detention!