3

Alaska's POV

"Thanks Gabby" I say hugging my cousin. She had woken up at 1am just to drive me and my friends to the city.
"No problem, but if you do meet them you have to get me an autograph" she replies with a wink.

She. is. the. best.

I start to run towards the Casino with Del and Hazel at my heels. The excitement was starting to kick in and with every step I leapt. Mikey is less that 1km away from me! What is life!??

I suddenly stop causing Hazel to bash into me. She and Del then stand on either sides of me
"We're here" I say in barely a whisper.

I had been fantasising about meeting Mikey and the boys every minute of the past year. Now this far and distant dream was standing in front of me, an arms length away. This was all I wanted. Just them saying hi to me would make me the happiest person alive.

"Well, I guess we go in" Hazel says her voice shaking. She wasn't as obsessed as Del and I but she was still quivering with excitement. I guess we all were.

Through the entrance of the casinos hotel was a receptionist who looked like she was about to fall asleep. When we walk in she perks up, a curious look on her face.

"What are you doing here girls?" She questions and I wipe my sweaty palms on my leather jacket that I had decided to wear to match my ripped high waisted jeans and black tee.

"Um..." Del starts, "We're here to visit Calum, Mikey, Luke and Ashton"

The receptionist rolls her eyes. "This isn't a hospital hun, it's a hotel. The boys don't want any fans to see them tonight"

My heart sinks. Could this be it? Was she really not going to let us go to see them? How heartless could she be?
I tried to say something but I was so let down I could not speak.

At that exact moment the reception phone rung. Oh great.

She gives us look as to tell us to be quiet.
"Room service" she says, "Hi Luke"

That was Hazels cue to speak. If she had to choose anyone of them to be her bf it would definitely be Luke. She runs to the lady and snatches the phone.
"Hi this is Hazel and my friends and I got up at 2am to come see you so could you please come down to the foyer!?"

The lady growls "Give me that!" She says, "So sorry, there are just some crazy fans-" she gets cut off.
"Yes, of course, see you soon".

She pauses before hanging up and sighs.
"You might be the luckiest girls alive" she says shaking her head, "They will be down in a minute".

Hazel and Del run over to me and we all hug basically crying with joy. This was the best day of my life and I was so glad to share it with these girls. I almost forget what is happening.

Then the elevator door dings.

I think Del screams.

But all I see is him.