o.18- Nories 1st Birthday

Norielle 1st Birthday Party

Anaya

"How many more of these damn heads we got to make" Forrest was being extra about the lollipops I had the sticking to a Mickey Mouse shaped head. "One more from each of you, I mean you only did one anyway Forrest" I threw a dum dum at him before opening one for myself. "Give me some" Trey leaned over "This is not big enough for us to share" I side eyed him. Trey smacked his lips finishing what he was doing.

"Here man" I held my sucker out for him "Nah I'm good" He pushed my hand away. "Fine then" I shrugged popping the sucker back in my mouth. "Yall make me throw up in my mouth sometimes, yall know that" Forrest sat his last Mickey head down. "Your just a hater nigga" I threw another dum dum at him "If you gone throw one at me, throw a good one" He walked off.

It was 12 a.m and we we're just finishing up with the handmade decorations we were doing. I would probably get a good amount of sleep seeing as to how the party planner and her workers would be here to set up until later in the afternoon.

"Trey you should carry me up the stairs my feet hurt" I stopped before I even touched the stairs. Trey walked right pass me going up the stairs turning around half way. "I'm just playing Nay come on" Trey stepped down picking me up "Heavy ass" He headed up stairs.

"I'm so tired, and the outfits for you birthday surprise will be here tomorrow" I told Trey as he lay me on the bed. "Can't you just tell me what it is" Trey kissed my neck "Noooo, stop Trey" I giggled "Come on tell me baby" He laid next to me. "No you'll find out after the Angels with Heart event babe, I promise you won't forget this" I moved myself to lay on his chest.

"Come on sleep, we have to celebrate the princess tomorrow" I closed my eyes "I can't believe she one already" Trey spoke "I know right, she's amazing" I yawned "Good night baby" Trey kissed my forehead "Goodnight Trey" I drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning

The set up was cool for Norie and the kids to run around and play. Joy had her other daughter with her so I was finally able to meet her. Samira was so nice, she was still start struck though with Trey and others. I know if Chris was here she would be stuck probably. Kae brought her cousins, and god child along with my Ron Ron in place of Chris since he wasn't here but I was okay with that Ron Ron should come around more often. Her baby was super gorgeous too.

Chyna brought King back over, we had Madi and Tati here. Trey's little cousins were running around here too. I didn't even think it would be this many kids here, but I was wrong. My feet were bothering me so I was sitting in the shade on the swinging chair but Norie wasn't having it. "Ma ma" Norie held her hand out waving it and dancing

"Go Norie it's ya birthday" I laughed cheering her on, that's not what she wanted so she came closer tapping me "Ma Ma" She tapped harder and harder. "Ouch Norie, okay mommy's going to get up" I stood up walking us back over to wear everything else was. They were having a dance contest and it was Aja against one of Kae's little cousin.

"Go Aja, ayyyee" Samira hyped up our little sister. Aja was killing it, I don't think she should be able to dance against these other kids "Aja I'm going against you next" Vanna joked

"Aww man I'm late to the party" I looked up seeing Ken with a slight baby bump, hold JB's hand as he held a box. "JB" I yelled out making my way to hug him first. I hadn't seen him since I first left New York. "Hey Tink, shit that belly is way bigger in person then on the Gram" He let me go looking at my belly "Shut up, but this belly though" I turned to Ken "When did this happen, I just seen you" I laughed "Well I was pregnant the last time you saw me I wasn't showing, I'm four months now though" Ken smiled