o.o9- His Obsession

[Rob is in the MM...I know I said his eyes were brown when I started out, but things change lol]

Anaya

With this movie thing coming to an end wrapping up the final cut, dealing with Rob crazy ass and Trey trifling ass I was feeling overwhelmed. I hadn't even told Maya about what's been going on. Now I sat at the foot of the bed in Yanni's guest room with another thing to add to my plate. I looked back at my sleeping beauty and back at the test in my hand, could I be ready for another her with what's going on right now in life.  I sighed laying back. I called the doctor that delivered Norie, and she told me I could come in about two hours.

"Wakey wakey baby" I wiggled my fingers on Norie's stomach watching her move waking up slowly.  Norie just looked at me with her big brown eye for a minute before smiling. "Hey princess" I smiled down at her watching her kick her legs and touch my face. "Come on let's get you up so we can go take care of business" I scooped her up.

"Da da da da" Norie babbled as I filled the tube up with a little warm water. "How about ma ma"  I took her shirt and diaper off. "Da da da da" She repeated with a smile this time.  "We'll take you to see daddy" I washed my baby up as she splashed the little water before flashing me her two little teeth.

I took several deep breaths before entering the hospital, I checked in and was call to the back right away. "Well how are we Norielle and Anaya" Dr. Young walked in pulling the cover on Norie's car seat back. Norie's eyes got glossy real quick. "Norie we are not here for you" I laughed. Norie hated shots and being at the doctor. "I thought we were friends Norielle" Dr. Young laughed before turning to me.

"So what are we in for today Anaya, everything okay" She rolled over to the computer in the room.  "Well there's this bump here and the test came out positive" I touched the bump in my stomach. "Oh okay" Doc turned smiling at me "So you just wanna get to the good stuff then" She chuckled  "Yeah" I nodded  "I'll be right back" She left the room briefly.

"You know the deal" She returned with the ultrasound machine. I rolled up my shirt cringing once the gel hit my skin.  "Alright let's see" She placed the probe to my stomach.  "Oh, well look at that"  Her voice was cheery making my eyes go from Norie to the screen.  I gasped because on the screen was two small dots not one like the first time.  "Is that" I couldn't even get the words out "Twins yes that is" I watched her press the button to get a couple pictures.  She asked me more questions after she finished, only to let me know I was two months pregnant with two babies.

Booking the second appointment was done, then me and Norie headed to her father's house. I got out the car ringing the doorbell only for a limping Trey to get the door. "What's wrong with your foot" I entered the house as he moved  "I fucked it up playing ball, hey baby girl" He grabbed Norie from me along with her bag. "Tremaine we need to talk" I followed behind him

"Last time we talked you was cheating, shit so I think I'm ready for anything" He shot. "Get over yourself" I rolled my eyes, I would have pushed his ass over if he wasn't holding my baby. "What we need to talk about Naya" He sat on the couch

"That" I dropped the ultra sound picture next to him on the couch, turning on my heels, walking toward the door.

"ANAYA" He yelled after me but I keep going. I quickly hopped in Yanni's truck heading back towards her house. When I pulled up Rob was sitting on her porch. This nigga was really getting on my nerves.  "You know stalking is a crime and when I prove it you'll go to jail" I sighed walking up the porch "They'll have to catch me first Anaya" He smirked