o.o5- Win Again

Anaya

"You ready" Maya asked me as we took the elevator up to Power 106. "Ready for what the day to be over" I laughed. Today was the day the second studio was opening. We went with the name Upbeat Studios. They had Nike shirts made and everything to be given away the first month of us being open for everybody that came thru. "Hello Maya" Some short chick hugged Maya "Yazzy glad you could get us on for a minute" Maya smiled at her "You know Maya for you anything boo" she smiled

"Yazzy this is Anaya" She pointed to me "The Anaya, well hello nice to finally get you down here" Yazzy shook my hand "Let's get you guys on air" We followed Yazzy down the hall to the room where her show was broadcast.

"We're back L.A and I have a special guest for you guys in a moment, but first let me play this Trey for yall" She smiled as Simply Amazing played. I couldn't help but sing along with the song, as it went off we went back on air. "As promised L.A I have a special guest here for you guys, telling you guys about something special so please guys Ms. Simply Amazing herself Anaya" Yazzy announced as they cues the hand claps making me chuckle.

"Thank you, good morning guys" I grabbed the mic while moving in half a circle in my chair "So Anaya what brought you here this morning" Yazzy questioned "Please Yazzy, call me Naya" I paused "I am here because I wanted to let the city know to come out and mingle with me at the opening of my second dance studio"

"Okay, guys you heard that who don't like a good dance show" Yazzy hyped it "Good, is an understatement, my dancer are beyond that" I stated with confidence "Plus the funding from ticket sales and donation during the show will be giving to foundation that helps children and teens around the world to be reconnected with their families"

"I see why Trey wrote that song about you, you are amazing" Yazzy was amazed by the last part "So did you have to find like a whole new crew or did you bring your NY crew with you" Yazzy went on "A whole new crew has been formed, but believe me tonight it will be a bit of west coast verses east coat going on. My New York fam is here, I can't wait for everybody to see it"

"Well I'll be there, and I know some of Hollywood is going to be there so L.A yall better make sure you guys get there" Yazzy pressed play so the next song could play. "I can't wait to see this show, I remember hearing about the show last year in NYC" Yazzy turned in her chair "We got these for you to give away" Maya sat the bag on the table behind us pulling out one of the Upbeat shirts with a ticket attached to it.

"Okay cool, so I take it you ladies are about to get out of here" She noticed "Yeah, we have to go make sure everything is going good at the studio is going right" Med aya responded "Alright see yall tonight" Yazzy waved at us as we left. My phone rang, I looked at the screen seeing Trey's picture pop up

"Hiya babe"

"Naya I thought we was going to eat in like a hour" His voice graced my ear "We are babe, I have to swing by the studio then I'll meet you guys there" I told him "Yo ass better be on time to or else" Trey threaten "Or else what" I smirked "Be late and find out"

"Love ya babe I gotta go" I laughed "Love you girl" Trey said before hanging up "Yall give people like me hope" Maya wiped fake tears from her face, I side eyed her before getting out the car. "Hey Boo" I approached EJ as he was doing a check of the outfits. Him and Vanna insisted that they stayed at the studio on this day and for me to do all the outside work. "Why you here" He flipped his hair over his shoulder