Chapter 15- Crispo's Mother

7 months later

CJ

"Good morning baby girl " I said as I looked over at my baby in her crib . She was just 4 months old but I loved her to death .

I looked at the time and realized it was time for work .

In order for me to afford food , clothes and diapers , I had to work 2 shifts .

I was allowed to take my baby with me . I just had to leave her behind the counter.

The lady that gave me a job had a baby too . She would leave her there for me to take care of because she usually cooked .

I brushed my baby's Brown hair . She had these beautiful blue eyes that reminded me a lot about her dad .

I wish he never gave up on us .

He choose Mindy over us . I'm worried about when She will start asking about her dad .

This is the part that most single moms dwell.

I got me and her ready and left for work . It wasn't that busy today .

It's like everyone has something important to do .

Then I remember.

The first day of school. This was supposed to be my Last year of high school .

I saw a blonde lady come into the Diner . She looked very familiar.

I just shrugged it off .

She came closer to Little Ellie . Yep her name is Ellie Powers .

What , I had to give her , his last name .

Ok back to what was happening .

She came closer and I was getting freaked out .

"Hi little baby " I hear her say . Her voice reminded me of someone.

Crispo's mom .

------------------------

I will give you another update.

Love you♥️♥️♥️