Chapter 7- Why Would He Do This To Me?

CJ

Another day . I'm just cooling some dinner . After a while I realized that I need some ingredients that I don't have around the house .

There was a store about 2 minutes away . I got my purse and phone and left .

I walked pass a certain house that was having a party . I saw a blonde girl pull a boy and kiss him .

I looked very closely and realized that the girl was Mindy and the boy was ... Crispo .

I ran home. Why would he go to a party ? When I got home I laid down on my bed .

I cried myself to sleep .

---

Next Morning.

I woke up and found Crispo sleeping next to me . I felt like crying .

After him and Kendall broke up , he went to Mindy . He makes me sick .

I got out of bed and went to the shower .

After taking my shower I went to the kitchen . Crispo was there .

I ignored him and grabbed some cereal .

"CJ , are you ok " he says.

"WHY DID YOU KISS MINDY?" I screamed. He got tense .

"CJ , I-I " he stuttered . I ran upstairs to the room . I cried into my pillow .

Why would he do this to me ? He said he loves me . It's not true . He's lying .

"CJ , OPEN THE DOOR " he screamed as he was banging on the door .

I cried harder .

I got up and went to open it . I opened it and slapped him across the face .

He touched where I slapped him .

"I HATE YOU " I screamed.

I ran down stairs and left the house . I left to a place . I don't know where .

All I know is that he lied to me .

----------------

Chapter 7. I hope you enjoyed.

Love you♥️♥️♥️

Crispo and Cj Pregnancy Story Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें