Chapter 12- I Found Him With Her

CJ

"Crispo " I whispered .

I can't believe that Crispo has been living with his mom the whole time .

Then he got up so I hid . I heard him talking to someone. It was a girl .

I peeked and saw Mindy . I hid back fast . I could hear him say something.

"Crispo , I'm worried, something's wrong , you don't like me kissing you anymore, or even cuddling " I hear Mindy say .

I felt the tears .

"Mindy right now is not the right time " I hear Crispo say .

"Your still thinking about CJ " I hear Mindy say . My eyes open wide .

"She's obviously with that guy she kissed at the park , he's touching your baby " she says .

I'm obviously not with the guy .

"He's not touching my baby , you know that today marks 6 months" he says .

I heard the door open and i immediately got scared .

I was frozen because something bad is about to happen .

I felt like crying more.

He caught me .

"CJ " I hear him say . Then I felt a his arms wrap around me .

I couldn't help but to smile . I pulled away .

I looked at his eyes and saw sadness. Something I don't like seeing .

He looked over at Mindy then me . He walked over to her . Then I realized what he was doing.

He was choosing her

Over Us.

------------------

Another cliffhanger. What do you think will happen next ?

Comment.

Love you❤️❤️❤️