Chapter 1: Star Butterfly x Marco Diaz

Marco's P.O.V
It was 11:32 pm at night and Star and I were eating nachos aka. "triangle foods". I looked at Star and saw she was sleeping on the couch. I have, and still do have a major crush on her. I realized I loved her when she caught Mewberty. I thought she was gone forever and I remembered she made me the person I am. I am not known as the "safe kid" to her, but I am known as a friend. I wish I was more then a friend, though. I looked at her and couldn't look away. Her beautiful blonde hair was so pretty. I faked to like Jackie so she would not be suspicious. I eventually realized what I was doing and blushed. Why did I do that? I picked her up, she was way lighter then I thought, and I brought her to her room. I tucked her in and turned off all the lights, put the nachos away, and turned off the TV. I went upstairs and went to bed.
Star's P.O.V
I woke up to a very bright sunlight shining through my window. "Ughhhh..." I moaned. Oh well, atleast school is still out. I got up and went into my walk in closet. I lookrd for the dress I usually wear everyday and saw that it was ripped. "What? How did this happen?" I frowned. Maybe Mrs. Diaz can stitch it up. I grabbed my yellow hoodie that has a star in the middle that has glitter in it. I was feeling a little hot so I put my hair in a ponytail. I rushed downstairs and saw Marco making some sandwiches. "Good morning, Marco!!" I shouted.