Chapter 6.

Here is chapter six! hope you like it, once again, please comment/read/vote/tweet/addtolibrary/recommend! Yeah, please! Thanks! LOL bye!!! enjoy reading!

Isabell:

"WHERES CASTER!" Sarah screamed.

I spun around. There was a rustle of bushes. I turned back around. Sarah and Landon were gone.

"Where are you guys! CASTER! LANDON, SARAH!?" I screamed.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. My heart went into my throat, my fingers shook, my arms grew cold and prickly. Where did they go.

"ISABELL, OVER HERE , COME ON, HURRY UP!" Landon called from inside the forest.

I took a brave step in and ran like heck until I thudded into a dumbfound Sarah. Her face was pale and so was Landons. I started to cry as we ran on. This was real. It was really happening. We heard a mangled cry from beyond. It was Caster. We needed to find her.

"That was Caster!" Sarah yelled.

We kept running and running. It had been half an hour. Suddenly, we heard a muffled cry from behind a wall of bushes. Landon climbed around them, holding her stomache.

"Oh my god..Caster!" She muttered, as she ran out of sight.

"wait!" me and sarah yelled.

We emerged out of the bushes and saw Caster and Landon. Landon was reading a note in her hands. Caster was tied to a tree, her arms covered in dried blood, her clothes dirty and grimy with blood and dirt, and her mouth was gagged with duck tape. I ran forward and struggled with her bindings. Sarah flipped out a switch blade and me and landon flinched, stepping back as Sarah cute the ropes off of caster. Caster stood up and peeled the tape off slowly, she moaned with pain. I caught her in my arms before she collapsed to the ground.

"G-guys..." Landon said, slowly.

"WHAT." Sarah said, irratibly.

The note dropped from Landon's hand and slowly floated to the ground. I let go of Caster and let Sarah carry her and ran towards the note. I slowly picked it up with out hesitation. I scanned over it.

"Sarah and Isabell," I read slowly.

"You're both next."