Death by Chocolate

Start from the beginning

His licks quickened in pace, but continued on their path along the length of her. She leaned her head back and Robin placed his hands against her lower back for support. She moaned and sighed, occasionally sucking in a short breath between her teeth when he surprised her with something new.

He drew circles with his tongue, sucked and nibbled on her lips. She was crying out with pleasure, begging him for more. He started placing wet, sloppy kisses at her entrance and she released a loud moan that gave permission for him to continue. One hand gripped the counter top while the other fingered his hair, pulling his face harder into her when something felt particularly good. Her hips rocked back and forth, matching his pace. He moved faster and felt her opening up for him, her body ready to release its natural juices.

Robin suddenly had an idea. He continued to work her closer to her peak as he struggled with his own belt. When his length was finally free from its temporary prison, he stroked himself as she cried out for him. She was so close. He could feel her clenching inside his mouth.

"Oh my--" Regina began to cry out, but yelped with surprise satisfaction when she realized his mouth was gone and there was something else in its place.

Robin stood and pushed himself inside her just as she was about to climax, keeping her leg wrapped around his hip. She was pushed up against the island, her lower back digging into the edge of the countertop as he thrusted himself deeper. Her hands framed his face and pulled down to kiss him fiercely. He wrapped his arm so tightly around her, pulling down on the zipper of her dress so his palm could rest on the skin of her back. His other hand kept a firm, supportive grip on her leg as he buried himself into her.

"Regina," he breathed out in a moan. She pressed her lips together and hummed, unable to speak her response. "I-- uh my-- mmmm--" Pant. Pant. Pant. "I want you."

"You have me," she whispered before sucking on his neck.

"No, I want you to-- oh fuu--," he adjusted his arm and her leg then, hooking it under her so the back of her knee was in the bend of his elbow. She was more open, he could go deeper. He filled her entirely now and watched as her jaw opened and head leaned back. "I want you to feel my-- uhh-- the way I feel about you."

He moved faster and her legs began to tremble. He was focused now, his lips pressed together as his hips crashed into hers. She was writhing beneath him, so close, but not wanting this moment with him to end.

"I do, Robin," she looked into his eyes when she spoke. "I do feel it."

As if her words were the detonator, he exploded inside her. Her walls clenched around him as they climbed their peak together. Her arms were wrapped tight around his neck, her face buried into his shoulder to muffle her cries. When he knew he had emptied himself, he slowed his pace to allow her to ride the last of her orgasm. She moved her hand to his hip to urge him to stop when she'd had enough. They remained still in an attempt to catch their breath, his cheek resting into the side of her head while hers was still nestled in his shoulder.

When their breathing steadied, Robin pulled out and helped ease her foot back to the ground. He put his hand on her hip and gently massaged it, imagining it was stiff from being held in place for so long. She hummed with gratitude as her stressed muscle relaxed into his touch.

"Was it everything you imagined?" She asked. He raised his eyebrow and tilted his head, unsure of what she was referring to. She smirked when she elaborated, "Keeping the dress on?"

"You have no idea," he shook his head and she chuckled as she nibbled the scruff on his jaw.

***********************************