Prologue

\  Stiles POV  /

It was saturday and the sun had just gone down when I was taking a stroll around the block with Scott. We were talking about the Lacrosse game next week when Derek Hale drove past us. That was when it had hit me, a sudden pressure in my chest area, but it disappeared just as quickly. I've been experiencing the same thing a few times before but I've always thought it wasn't anything I'd have to worry about.

"Stiles"!

I returned to reality and watched as Derek turned right, into the woods on the way to his house.

"You are playing right" Scott asked and leaned against a streetlight.

"No" I said but quickly corrected myself "I mean yes! Definitely yes".

"Good, so I'll see you at practice on monday" he asked not waiting for my response "Great, don't forget".

-

I sighed as I laid in bed checking Twitter. I laughed as I saw a funny reTweet by TheRealSappan [A/N Shameless self promotion xD Tho I'd love to change my username ... Hahaha]. She had reTweeted a tweet from BeepStilesJeep. I was about go to bed when Scott called.

"Hey Scottie".

"I'm still not a dog, Stiles" Scott said "But listen, I have something to tell you, and you're going to want to hear this".

"I'm all ears"!

"I was supposed to meet with Derek an hour ago but he didn't show up so ..." Scott started but I cut him off.

"Listen, is this is another Supposed-to-do-something-with-Derek-but-I-went-ahead-with-Kira-instead-thingie, I'm NOT interested".

"You said you were all ears" Scott whimpered "And no, I texted him later and listen to this 'Sorry I didn't show, but I have a situation to take care of'".

I remained silent for a while, thinking about what that meant. Then I realised it!

"He would've told us if there was a problem, right" I said scratching my neck "Unless, it's personal"!

A/N So, what do you think? I know it's short but it sounds exciting right? Nah who am I kidding, I need to stop with the classy and totes cheesy comments xD But srsly, please keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and add to your library :) I'll be updating at least once every two weeks ~ Stay Sterek ♥ Sara