Chapter 3

A/N 》I'm so sorry I forgot to post this yesterday ... But anyways, here it is :) And don't worry, I'll post another chapter on Monday《 I can't believe I made it this far. Usually I'm out of ideas by now, haha! Guess Sterek is great inspiration. Oh, and prepare for a little Sterek-fluff! I think you'll like it because srsly, it's Sterek ♥

\ STILES POV /

I wake up having a panic attack! All I can do is scream, as much as my lungs allows me to. I can feel a couple of, very buff, arms wrap around me. I turn around, staring into his light grey eyes for a second before I bury my face in his neck.

"Shh Stiles, it'll be okay" he whispers while moving his right hand up and down my back, trying to get me to calm down.

I remain silent. The tears starts to run down my cheeks and I let out a little sob.
He takes his hands holding my face while leaning in closer. We're so close I can feel his warm breathe and I look down at his soft lips, urging for a kiss like I would urge for oxygen if I was held under water.

"Just relax, Stiles" he whispers placing a gentle kiss on my lips, wet from all the tears.

He pulls me closer crashing his lips into mine. I return the kiss and slowly move my tongue against his upper lip, begging for entrance. He gives in and I hold my breathe. Our kisses becomes more and more desperate. I grab his neck with my left hand, pulling him even closer, something I didn't know was possible because we were already skin to skin, and my right hand running through his dark hair.

He slowly moves his hands along my legs. His hands are so close to my crotch that I can't hamper a moan escaping and he grabs my butt lifting me up and I straddle him without breaking the kiss.

Something with his presence makes me want more and I start to slowly grind him, making him moan in between our kisses.

I don't know why this feels right, instead of wrong. I've always assumed I was straight, but now bisexual might be a closer guess. Then again sexuality doesn't have much to do with right or wrong when it comes to this, it depends more on the person and what you feel for them.

My panic attack is long gone by now.

"I-is that you're phone" I mumble as my face turns red.

"No, guess again, but judging by your face you already know, you look like a tomato" he moans kissing my neck leaving hickeys.

"Uh ... ~ Dream ends ~ Derek" I wake up with his name on my lips.

Did I just have a sexual dream about Derek Hale? Gosh, what's wrong with me? First the chest pressure, and now this!
I've had the same dream a couple of times before. But back then it was Lydia, the cute girl with green eyes and strawberry blonde hair, instead of Derek. Why am I dreaming about Derek? I mean sure, he's very attractive and all but why him? We're barely friends, at least it feels like it judging by his behaviour. Although he opened up a little yesterday. Maybe it has to do with the mate thing, yes I actually read the article on being an Alpha's mate, but I don't know if I'm his mate because Derek's not the only Alpha in Beacon Hills.

Ugh, too many thoughts at once, I think for myself, turning on my laptop to watch a movie in a desperate attemp to distract myself. But it doesn't work, just after five minutes the thoughts starts to pop up again;

Although if I have to be an Alpha's mate, which I think I'm kinda assigned to, I hope it's Derek's mate. Sure he's moody and likes to be alone but he trusts me, and I trust him. The last person I've talked to like I did with Derek was the person in the online chatroom, MejaisSoulstealer707. But let me tell you that I didn't open up to him/her immediately, though with Derek it kinda comes naturally. Damn, is it the mate thing?