"I love the way you make me feel. You give me life bubbles. I love your size. I can't help that I like my women with meat on their bones. You have the perfect waist. These thighs drive me insane, and I haven't even been between them yet. I love your eyes. They hold a story behind them, and I know majority of it." Everything I described I kissed.

"I love your lips. They're soft, and sweet like a cupcake." We both started laughing. "I like how you're natural." I told her as I ran my finger through her hair. "I just love everything about you. Everyday I fall deeper, and deeper in love." She kissed me.

This kissed held so much love in it. Honestly, I didn't want to let her go.

Fool me one time shame on you.

Fool me twice can't

Put the blame on you.

Fool me three times,

Fuck the peace sign.

Load the choppers,

And let it rain on you.

"Speak." Malaysia been calling me a lot since yesterday.

"Sean I need a huge favor." I sighed.

"What is it aysia?"

"I need you to watch Heaven for me. I have to work tonight." I looked at Serenity, and she nodded.

"I'll text you the address." I heard her sigh, and then she hung up. "Help me baby poof the room?" She smiled.

"I'll be more than happy."

30 minutes later.

Knock. Knock.

"Everything's in her bag. I'll pick her up in the morning." She looked at Heaven, and left.

"Dada?" My heart melted at those words. I don't need a blood test to know if she's mines or not. You can look at us, and tell she's mines.

"Hey baby girl." She walked over to me, and hugged my leg. " You hungry?" She nodded her head.

I picked her up, and walked into the kitchen. Sitting her in a high chair, that was in Serenity's basement, I walked towards the fridge. Grabbing some fruit loops I poured some into a bowl, and gave them to her.

"Sean! You might want to look at this." I heard Serenity yell from the living room.

"Be right back," she smiled and continued eating.

When I walked into the living room Serenity had some papers in her hands. " What are those?" I asked as I stood in front of her.

" These are Malaysia's rights. She know longer wants Heaven.

"Huh?" It's as if my world froze. "I can't do this shit by myself Bubbles. I need some air. Watch her for me please?" She nodded her head.

Walking into the kitchen I grabbed Heaven out the high chair. I handed her to Serenity. "I'll be back in ten minutes." She nodded her head.

Malaysia ass is mines. I have a feeling I know where she's at. That Bitch fucking with the right nigga today. If that's how she want to be then let's play.

-

-

-

Marcus Pov

"Baby I'm home." I heard Malaysia yell. We've been together for four months now.

I couldn't deal with her daughter. She reminded me too much of my child, so I gave Lay an option. It's either me, or the baby. "I'm in the room." Once I said that she entered.