Luke's eyes locked with mine and he nodded. "I'm ready." he stated and I stood up from the bed, only to roll my eyes when I noticed that he had forgotten to button up two buttons in the middle of his shirt. I just walked over to him and put my hands on his stomach. His eyes widened. "W-what are you doing?". A pink color crept its way onto his cheeks. "You should really learn how to button up your shirts." I stated, buttoning the shirt up.

Luke chuckled awkwardly, readjusting the collar on his shirt. "I uhm didn't want to make you wait so I tried doing it quickly.". I giggled at him. "That's cute, but I wouldn't have minded.". Luke gave me a smile and nodded his head. I felt myself getting embarrassed because I had just called him cute. I was probably just making everything awkward. "We're meeting them in the bowling place." I explained, walking out of his room and down the stairs. Luke followed me and soon after that we were in his car.

It was a comfortable silence in Luke's car. Mayday Parade was playing while Luke was humming lowly to the song, his fingers drumming on the steering wheel. I smiled when "You're dead wrong" started playing because it was my favorite song. 

I rested my hand in the middle of our seats and was humming to the song too just when Luke laid his hand on top of my own, intertwining our fingers. I smiled up at him and he returned the gesture. I liked how his fingers fit perfectly in between the spaces of my own fingers. 

"Did I tell you that some man from a record studio called our band to tell us he wanted us to come and play our songs in a studio to make our own CD?" Luke suddenly asked, breaking the comfortable silence. I looked at Luke with a suprised expression. "Really? That's so cool!".

 Luke turned his head to me for some seconds before he had to focus on the road again. "Yeah, we are going to the studio in two weeks. The man told us he had seen us preforming in the diner and he said he liked us very much. I think he's kind of a big deal." Luke explained. I grinned at him. "I'm so happy for you guys, you deserve it so much!". He grinned too and I was extremely happy to see a real smile on his lips. It was good that Luke finally was happy again after days with just moping around.

When Luke had parked the car and we walked into the bowling place, our friends were already waiting. "Finally!" Harry groaned, throwing some bowling shoes at Luke. Luke chuckled and grabbed them, putting them on his feet. Ashton gave me some too and I thanked him. 

"I really suck at bowling." Luke muttered. "I think I'm okay." I shrugged as we walked over to the others. We decided to play on teams and I was going to be on team with Harry, Luke and Mia while Sam, Michael, Ashton and Calum were on another team. 

I was the first one to throw the ball and I squealed when I got a spare, high fiving Harry. It wasn't enough seats so I had to stand. Well that was until I felt a hand on my wrist and I looked down at Luke who gave me a shy smile. "You can sit on my lap, i-if you want of course. I'm the last one to throw anyways." Luke shrugged and I grinned, sitting down on his lap.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, staring at Michael who got seven down. I giggled because he looked kind of angry. "I'm going to get four down." Luke sighed, his chin leaning on my shoulder. I turned around to him and squeezed his hand. "I bet you'll get at least eight down." I giggled. Luke rolled his eyes playfully and stood up because it was his turn to throw the bowling ball.

When Luke was about to throw the ball, Michael screamed just to make him jump and lose the ball. He got three down and frowned, looking adorable. "Michael!" he whined, crossing his arms. "You do that every time!". Michael laughed. "I'm sorry, it's just so funny. You always fail when I do that.". 

I pouted when Luke came over to me. "That was Michael's fault!" he complained, sitting down on the chair. I nodded, squeezing his shoulder. "I know. I'll make it up to us though." I winked, taking a ball in my hands. I threw it and got a strike and I grinned at Michael who rolled his eyes. "You were just lucky!" he yelled back, making me giggle and run over to Luke again. I sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist once again, making my heartbeat quicken.

Our team ended up winning and Michael, Sam, Ashton and Calum had to pay for our pizza. I was sitting beside Luke when suddenly I noticed him tense up. "What is it?" I asked, worry clear in my voice. Luke just shook his head. "N-nothing." he stuttered, but didn't move his eyes from the direction he was glaring. I turned around and saw Claire making out with some dude. 

I was about to say something to Luke when he stood up and walked away quickly. I stood up too, noticing that no one had realized what just happened. I followed after Luke and found him in a small room. "Luke?" I asked, rushing over to him. I grabbed his hands and his piercing blue eyes locked with mine.

Before I could realize what was happening, Luke pushed me to the wall and cupped my face, pressing his lips to mine. His lips were soft against mine as he gently kissed me. My eyes fluttered shut just like his did seconds later. His lips tasted like coke because he had just been drinking it. My whole body got a rush of adrenalin through it while Luke wrapped his arms around my waist. I gently tugged at his hair, making him moan into my mouth. I smiled into the kiss, letting the feeling of being alive take control.

Our tounges came in contact after some time and I couldn't stop myself from gasping when Luke's hands ran under my t-shirt, his fingers tracing my hips. I loved how Luke was both gentle, but still it seemed like he was desperate to feel my lips against his. It was an amazing kiss to be honest.

We both pulled away breathlessly, our foreheads leaning against each other. I put my fingers over my swollen lips, suprised that we had just kissed, but I couldn't ignore all of the butterflies in my stomach. Luke sighed, pecking my lips once more, making a smile creep onto my face. Luke smiled too before his smile disappeared and he pulled away. 

"I-I'm sorry. I d-don't know what happened to me." Luke stuttered and before I could even say anything, Luke had rushed out of the room, leaving me utterly confused to what just happened. My heart was breaking by the fact that he seemed like he was regretting the kiss, because I had never felt something so perfect before and I wanted so badly to kiss him again.