Twelve

Before I have time to respond he grips his hands around my bum and hoists me up, spreading my legs around him so that I'm wrapped around his waist. A small surprised gasp escapes my mouth and Jake smiles.

"Come on Alex, don't tell me that's the first time you've ever been swept off your feet?" he looks surprised.

I giggle. And so, just like I never thought he'd be gentle, I also never thought he'd be cute, or sweet. Then his mouth is on mine again and I can't do any more thinking about what I thought he'd be.

He carries me out of the kitchen toward the stairs and I return his kiss and slide my hands into his soft silky hair. He carries me up the stairs as though I weigh less than nothing whilst I mumble through desperate kisses for him to watch his head because the ceilings are low.

When we get to the top, he stops abruptly but doesn't put me down. When I pull back from kissing him I find him looking at me expectantly.

"Gonna need some directions here baby." He says, his breathing a little labored now. Oh right to my bedroom, because he's never been there before.

I give him a shocked face, "A man asking for directions? How very novel,"

"So you're hot, smart and funny? Triple threat." He smirks deliciously, making my thighs tighten around him.

"Feeling inadequate are you?" I grin.

A weird look skitters across his face, "Always when it comes to you," He mutters before giving me an impatient tilt of his head.

Confused, I stare at him a moment before nodding behind me towards the door to my bedroom. He moves down the landing, kicking open my bedroom door with his foot before carrying me inside, kissing me as he walks with me over to the bed where he puts me down gently.

I watch him look around my bedroom with a strange look on his face. I wonder what he thinks of the pastel and florals, cream carpet, and large white oak bed. The English country cottage style probably isn't to his taste - he's probably into black leather and silk sheets. He probably does dark and sexy rather than soothing, cozy and calm. Which is what my bedroom normally is. With Jake in it though, in all his forbidden sexual glory, it seems like a very different place.

"So this is where you dream about me then?" he says with a nod before looking back at me, a soft smile playing across his mouth

I try and look relaxed. "So sure of yourself aren't you?" I reply hoping my voice doesn't give me away.

"Almost always," he says, his eyes unreadable again.

The thought hits me then - and god knows how it took so long - that I'm going to see him naked. In minutes he'll be completely naked in front of me. The thought sends a blast of something hot through me and the tops of my thighs tighten again, my tummy swirling with need and anticipation. I can imagine already how he'll look naked because I saw the muscular chest and arms at the surgery and I know the rest of him will be just as impressive.

I have no idea when I became so shallow, or when lusting over a man became normal behavior for me, but I'm comforted to know that it's just him. He makes me do strange out of character things.

My eyes slip down his body to below his waist where I see that the lusting is most definitely two ways. When I look back to his I see that his eyes were on me as I went for a visual stroll down his body, and his mouth quirks up to the side, proud.

Then he moves quickly so that he's on me again kissing me hard. He really is an amazing kisser. He knows the right amount of tongue, coupled with the right amount of sucking and just a tiny bit of bite to drive me insane. It's addictive. hypnotising, dangerous. His hands go to the front of my jeans again and this time I let him unzip them all the way and he slides his hand inside, clasping me between my thighs outside my underwear. I hear his sharp intake of breath.