a new day

i woke up as it was broad daylight in the morning. i stretched out my arms and yawned. "aish," i whispered to myself with my bad breath. "it's just going to be another tiring day."

i got up and went to the bathroom to prepare myself got the fan-signing event that ceo yoon scheduled for today at incheon. i don't exactly know where in incheon but i'll know when we get there.

.

i got dragged my feet out lazily from the bathroom and dressed up with a white simple shirt and blue shorts. our stylists will dress up again based on the dress codes anyways. i don't really bother about what i should wear but i bet at hee ra- eonni's room, it's war with her clothes.

before i could even stop myself from day-dreaming, soo yeon-eonni's alarm clock went on, startling me. she quickly sat up and rushed to the toilet. "uh.. hye rin-ah," she called my name after calming myself down. knowing what she needed, i grabbed her pastel pink towel and stood in front of the bathroom's door.

the door creaked open as she reached out her hand. "can you give me my towel? it's just be --" i handed it to her and went back to mind my own business. "gomawo." she thanked me and closed the door.

moments later, i took my bb cream and my lip gloss out of my vanity drawer. i squeezed a tiny amount of bb cream out and gently put it on my face. i didn't want to waste thirty minutes of my life just to put on other kinds of make-ups. again for sure, hee ra-eonni is struggling with these kind of things. tsk.

soo yeon-eonni stepped out of the bathroom with her clothes that she prepared last night, already on. she borrowed my comb and combed her hair like a fine lady. she also took out simple kinds of make-ups out of her drawer and opened her foundation first.

i went out to the dining room so that i could prepare breakfast but oh gosh, what are all these mess?

i spotted ae min-eonni, trying to blend some fruits but she suddenly took out the cover of the blender, not knowing that it wasn't still finished.

and boom..

a fruit explosion? oh for goodness sake... no one has yet told her that she should just stick with singing and not cooking or anything related to it..

she turned around with an awkward smile, shrugging her shoulders as i face-palmed. "heol, what happened her?" hee ra-eonni stepped out of her room, 'o'-ing to the scene.

oh my god, i know that i shouldn't laugh at her but just look at her. bwahaha! "omo, hee ra-yah.. you shouldn't be asking about what happened to the kitchen but you should be asking about your face right now!" soo yeon-eonni bursted laughing at our leader's creepy make-up after stepping out of our room.

ae min-eonni also laughed. not holding it in anymore, i laughed too. this feels kind of new. it's the first time that we four gathered like this in a morning.

dear kim taehyung,

annyeong! yah, i'm still mad at you for you information. tsk. but today, i'm going to talk about a different thing.

i feel like i'm finally being a real member of g-four although i have been actually one for so long already. does your group get along really well?

if you really get along, do y'all do some kinds of crazy stuffs together? just like what we did?

oh yes, later on, we're going to have a fan-signing event at incheon.. how i wish you would be there :( i wonder how many event your group had already held..

hm. i better prepare breakfast now.. nan jinjja baegopa!

goodbye then >w<

from,
park hye rin.