disappointed

what the.. h-he doesn't remember me at all?
i stood rooted to the ground, dumbfounded. "you jerk! naya (it's me), park hye rin!" i madly threw a can to his way.

i went back to the dorm after realizing that it was already late. i took a cab and paid with my own money. i ate some ddeokbokki on my way back and chose not to eat with the group.

i got inside the dorm and handed ae min-eonni the samgyeobsal. i went inside my room which i share with soo yeon-eonni. that's one of the reasons as to why i got shipped with her as the soo-rin twins. we claimed that we both actually share rooms, clothes and more stuffs and that we get along really well on a tv program.

well, it's not a lie. i get along mostly with her. she's always sitting on the fence whenever hee ra and i gets on a fight.

so some of our sunbaes are usually the ones who stops us both. they can't really reveal that g-four members don't really get along as we're all under the same company.

ugh, am i really going to continue talking about soo yeon-eonni?

dear kim taehyung,

h-how can you not recognize me? have you already threw our memories away? did you hate me that bad that you had forgotten about me?

i'm already trying my best into convincing my ceo to make my group share a stage with y'all but how can you just forget me? are you giving me another mission to make you remember me? aish, what the heck is this kim taehyung!

i finally met you and all you could ask was who am i. you're way worst than me, breaking our promise. it's me, park hye rin, you jerk.

from,
park hye rin.

is he even reading my letters?