Chapter 39: Back for Summer

Start from the beginning

He took me up stairs and I kept my arms around his neck and my face buried in his chest. I missed him so much.

He closed a door behind us and I'm guessing we were in his room or something. He pressed my back against the wall and I finally looked up at him. His hair got longer and it was styled differently than the last time I saw him. It was also darker, meaning he hadn't bleached it in a while.

He sent his lips crashing down onto mine, deepening the kiss when he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I granted him access. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed down my cheek then down my neck where he started sucking, surely leaving a mark. I felt a moan escape my lips and he smirked against my now raw skin.

He took me off the wall and placed me on the bed so that he was now hovering over me. He brought his lips back to mine and I rolled over so that I was now straddling him.

Our make out secession continued like this, until it got more heated. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he helped me pull it over his head, re-attaching his lips to mine after we sent it flying across the room.

I then lifted my shirt over my head and he pulled away from the kiss, looking worried. He sat up so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed with me straddling his waist.

"Nellie, are you sure?" He asked me, a worried look in his eyes. I nodded.

"I'm sure" I whispered back to him and I reached behind me to un-clasp my bra. I let it fall from my chest and Niall kept his eyes on mine, then attaching his lips to mine once more.

His bare skin touched mine and I sucked in a sharp breath. He started kissing down my neck again, only stopping right above my chest and then traveling back up to my mouth. He kissed me again.

All of a sudden the door opened and Harry came in.

"Hey Niall what do you-"

"Harry what the hell!" Niall screamed, trying to cover up my now exposed chest with his. Harry's eyes widened and he seemed to stutter. I held in my laughter.

"S-sorry, were ordering take out and I was supposed to come here and- never mind" he finally closed the door. Niall sighed and I finally started laughing like crazy.

"That was so weird!" I cried out in between laughs and Niall laughed along with me. I got up off of him and retrieved my clothes off the floor. I put them back on while Niall watched me. I looked over at him and he pouted. I rolled my eyes and leaned over to kiss him.

"C'mon! I wanna see the others!" I threw his shirt at his face and he pulled it over his head.

We walked into the kitchen to find Harry waiting for us, a smirk lying on his face.

"So you two enjoying each others company?" He played dumb with us and I scoffed.

"For your information, nothing happened" I leaned on the counter and took out a water bottle.

"Oh yea? That hickie on your neck says other wise" he kept smirking as he walked into the living room where the others were.

I groaned and Niall chuckled.

"Here wear this" he threw a scarf at me and I looked at him like he had two heads.

"Niall it's May and were inside, why the hell would I be wearing a scarf?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Because I bit your neck" he gave a sly smile and I rolled my eyes, putting the scarf on.

We walked out into the living room and I was tackled with hugs from Danielle, Perrie, Shannon, Liam, and zayn. They all cooed about how much they missed me, blah blah blah.

"what's with the scarf?" Shannon raised her eyebrows at me as I sat on the couch next to Niall. Even though it is totally off topic, I couldn't help but notice that she and Harry weren't cuddled up together like they usually were. They weren't even sitting on the same couch! Harry was sitting on a love seat with Zayn. I guess they did have some sort of fight.

I was brought back to reality by everyone's eyes falling on me

"Oh nothing, it's just a bit chilly in here that's all" I lied horribly and Harry tried holding in his laughter.

"Oh we all know that's not the reason" he smiled at me and I gave him a death glare.

"Show us all the little present Nialler left for you!" He exclaimed, not able to hide his enthusiasm. I'm gonna kill him.

"What present?" Shannon asked slowly, her eyes huge. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could Louis came over and ripped the scarf from my neck, then fell back, laughing hysterically. Every one looked over at my bruise and the room erupted into laughter. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, my face beet red.

"Ooo Nialler got some?" Zayn raised his eyebrows at us and I huffed.

"Ugh!" I cried out and fell into Niall's chest, wishing he could just hide me there. I even heard his laughter rumbling in his chest. I'm such a fool.

"Harry you know your gonna die now right?" I looked up at him after everyone finished laughing. He looked a little nervous and gulped, nodding his head.

"Good" I smiled to myself and continued to watch the movie that was playing. I'm definitely getting him back for this. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I had this pre written and I waited to post it so I could get some more head starts on the next few chapters hehehe. So really, I'm writing this right after I posted chapter 38, but for all of you it's probably a couple of days later HAHAHAHHAA. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed... I know I did 😏. Remember to comment, vote, and share! Ilysm byyee xx