Author's Note

Yo guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? Yes, yes, I know what you're going to ask: where have you been? Why haven't you updated? When will you update again? Well, this Author's note is here to answer all 3 of these questions.

First question: where have you been?

I've been living life, focusing on grades, making new stories for other ships; you know, the normal stuff.

Now, I'm going to be honest, I have lost so much motivation to write these stories due to the fact that I have no idea where I was going with these and the fact that I have soooooo many other stories that are published on another site/in progress of being published on another site.

The last time I published a chapter on here was around the time I started getting lazy as well as into other ships; and if you know me, I can only share my creativeness with one ship at a time so it's hard to update and write so many different stories. I've gotten into Fairy tail [NaLu] way more, and as of recently, Voltron [Klance/Shallura], Yuri!! On Ice [Victuuri] and Miraculous [The whole love square] and that took up most of my interest in the year (?).

So, to sum this up, I've completely forgotten about these stories and have only recently really gotten back into them. I am so sorry for that. But, do not worry, this does not mean I am completely done with them — as you'll read in a later paragraph.

Second Question: Why haven't you updated?

Well, I've pretty much told you in the first answer but let me expand on this just a bit.

Despite all the reasons I gave to you in the first answer, the main reason I haven't updated is that I haven't had the time. I used to be so focused on homework and other classes but ever since I started this class that takes up half of my school time I've gotten a lot of free time; I have homework for Algebra a day and at the end of the week I have homework for the class that shortens my time.

Simply put, I have more time to write so I can start writing the stories I want to again.

Question 3: When will you update again?

Not soon.

I have a lot of other stories to make/edit/update. Along with the 3 stories here, I have 4 others (one of which is actually Jelsa) and about 2 on the way— All of which are multi-chaptered. Writing is actually pretty tiring if you actually want to write something good (at least in my opinion) so, it does take time to write.

What I'm getting at is, though I have more time, I still have a lot to write. So, updating won't be soon.

Now, along with that, the writing for these stories are... not what I'd like it to be. Within the last year or so since I've updated, my writing has changed. So much so that when I read these stories I look at them and cringe. Therefore, what I've decided to do is completely rewrite them.

What I'm trying to say is that updating will be long but when I do the story will be written completely different with just a few minor plot changes; not enough to make a big difference.

I really hope you guys forgive me for not working on these sooner and I hope you guys will continue to read these stories :)

The update of My Possessive Brother, Behind Closed Doors, and Land Of The Dead will not be soon, so I can't give you an exact date or even an estimated time, but it will be happening.

Hope to see you guys reading them when I do. :3

— With Love, Kristine