Chapter 4 - Go out? Like in a DATE?!

Those next days you could watch the nature come out of it's hideout and blossom in it's most beautiful kind. For the first time this year I could wear my ray bans and let my skin tan by the sun.

“Beautiful weather, isn't it?” I asked as Zack sat down on the grass beside me.

“It is.” He faced the sun, while his eyes were closed. A smile played on his lips.

Yeah, summer was fully back and everybody enjoyed every second of it. The night was coming later and the day earlier.

I sighed in relief. Yes, I love summer. The skin of my thighs touched the cold grass, which cooled my heated up body down. I laid back down and put my arms under my head. As Zack went away to visit some of the other buses I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit.

Tour was really fun but also quite exhausting so far. Three of 21 dates had already passed and I didn't want to think about what will be when tour was over. I knew I would miss them so much even though I hadn't been here for really long.

“Excuse me?” I heard a British accent ask. My eyes flew open and faced a young man leaning over me. After blinking a few times I held my breath as I recognized him.

“Josh Franceschi?” I puffed out after sitting up fastly. He looked at me funny.

“Yes.” He grinned at me boyish.

“Sorry, I'm so rude. You wanted to ask something?” I said. This is so typical me, strange and awkward.

“No problem. I wanted to know where Flyzik is.” he said politely. Dear British accent, I love you.

“Matt wasn't abled to come along this tour.” I stood up to have a better position to talk.

“Oh, so he won't be there the whole tour?” I nodded.

“Well, then who can I talk to. I just wanted to check on the band list. We're kind of late for the tour.” he explained and grinned.

“Well, you're lucky. I can tell you, just follow me.” I said smiling and waved to make him follow me. At the bus was the time table I gave to him. He looked down at the paper in his hands.

“Thanks.” he started walking. “Wait, what's your name by the way?” He asked after he had stopped walking again.

“Lexi.” I said and grinned.

“Lexi... nice to meet you.” He smiled before he walked away. Even only my name sounded so amazing with that accent.

“Who was there?” Jack asked when he appeared from inside the bus.

“Josh Franceschi.” I said and walked past him into the bus.

“Josh's here?” he asked curiously.

“No it was Santa Claus.” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

“That's not true! Why should Santa come and don't say hello to me?” he asked and pouted his lip.

“You're such a child.” I said and laughed lightly.

“I'm not!”

“Y'are!”

“Not!”

“Are!”

“Not!”

“Are!”

“GUYS! Shut the hell up!” Both our heads shot to Alex, who stood in the door frame to the back lounge. As fast as he had appeared he disappeared.

“What is up with him?” I asked a bit shocked.

“Guess, he's phoning with Taylor right now.” Rian said without looking up from his iPhone.