I really want him

*Dave's POV*

It happened really fast but before I knew it we had ended up back at my place. The decision was only half made and I couldn't help but make it. He was just giving me that look. And I couldn't contain it anymore. Dragging him behind me all the way up the stairs. I push him on the bed and take off my hoodie.

*karkats POV*

I grab his shirt and pull him closer into the kiss. I need this right now. Or do I? I don't fuckin know. And I don't fucking care. I just want him. Now.

I grind against him and tug at his shirt. He's so fucking beautiful. His glasses fall and we share a long look at each other, too long. But we soon ignore it and his lips are back against mine. I cant handle him around me. I get this fucking weird feeling in my stomach whenever I feel him. And before I knew it, my shorts were tight.

*Dave's POV*

I take my shirt off and slip karkles' off of him as well. Leaving him shirtless and squirming underneath me. Thirsty for more of me. I attach my lips to his neck and push his stomach down to stop the squirming, leaving little bite marks all the way up and down his neck and soothing them with kisses.

This was all the poor little trolly wolly wanted.

The thought makes me suppress a smile, which he notices.

Damn he's so cute.

A/N Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this slightly smutty chapter. Sorry about not going into detail about their first time doin the dirty. I just felt it wasn't necessary idk. ANYWAYS!

Hope you guys liked this new version!