Two.

Right Now, I want you to be here with me. - One Direction

✵✵✵

Violet - Thursday

Dear Violet,

You're still the bookworm huh? Well reading is better than having other addictions like smoking, right?

I wish I could tell you where I was, but I can't. I hate keeping secrets from you, but I have no choice.

I can guess how people would feel, families feel like that here too. I see children Violet. Children who fight us, who we have to kill and who we lay down the road.. I feel like a monster, but I would also feel like a monster if I don't protect my friends. I can't get my head around it, how cruel are you to let children do your work? But I have to do it, because I want our kids to live in peace.

I'll come home, for you. You're my home Vi, I love you.

Keep reading the books and letters, I'm closer to you than you think.

I love you,

Yours forever .x H.

I smile as I read the perfectly written words, every line he drew.

He must feel horrible, being the children person he is. He adores kids, especially my niece Fay. She's a cute little girl with massive brown curls and brown eyes. When Harry and I walk with her, people ask if she is ours. I wish we had a kid, but we're too young.

I tie a red tie around the letters and set it down on my drawer. These letters will stay with me until I die.

I put my Oxford shoes on again and leave my bedroom. I lock the windows on my way to the kitchen and smile at Lydia.

           "Ready?" She asks and I nod, grabbing my wallet and phone. We are going out for dinner, her, me and Niall. She was planning on going with Niall, but he insisted I came too. I thought Lydia would be mad at me, but she thought it was a good idea. Thank god.

We both get in her red Fiat 500 and drive to the Italian restaurant we always go to.

The words and imagines of Harry couldn't get out of my head. Dead children lying down the driveway? I couldn't help but think about Fay, what if she was in a situation like that? Well she probably wouldn't have to fight, but they most certainly have other plans for girls, sick animals.

           "You're okay?" Lydia glances at me and I look at her, smiling lightly, "I'm fine."

           "Did Harry send something?"

           "Yeah, talking about my obsession with books and how he was." I say and she smiles. She always wanted Harry and I together, she's more than happy now.

We arrived at the restaurant and she parked the car at a free spot. We bot got out and walk in the restaurant. I was pretty packed, but we gladly made a reservation.

           "Name?" The woman behind the counter asks with an Italian accent and I look at Lydia. She was the one who called, or Niall. I don't know.

           "Horan."She answers with a smile and the Italian woman nods, smiling at both of us.

           "Follow me." We do as said and arrive a booth in the corner. Lydia gets down on the leather sofa and I sit down on the chairs in front of it. Niall probably wants to sit next to his girl. I look at the empty chair next to me and sigh, I miss him so much.

           "Vi? What do you want to drink?" Lydia snaps me out of my thoughts and both her and the waitres are looking at me. I blush in embarrassment and smile at the woman.

           "A water is fine, thank you,"

She leaves our table and Lydia starts rambling something about how I should eat more and stop drinking water, but I didn't listen. Instead, I was resting my head on my hand and looked out the window. It started raining outside and the sky turned grey, making it a lot darker. It's June, so it won't be fully dark. The night won't start yet, which disappoints me. The only time I can think and be myself is at night.

           "Hello girls." A certain blonde haired boy stood next to our table, dripping wet. He slipped his jacket off and sat down next to Lydia, kissing her full of love. Ugh, couples.

           "Hello love."He grinned and Lydia giggled, "Hey Nialler."

He pecked her lips again and turned to me, a warm smile on his lips.

           "Hey Vi, how are you?"

           "I'm good, you?" I don't know if it was clear to see, but I had huge bags under my eyes. And no, they are not from Prada.

           "Great, missing my pal though." He says with a small sigh and I force a smile, looking outside again.

           "A water and a Coke?" The woman was replaced by a younger boy, probably our age. He puts the drinks down, but not without giving me a smile and turned to Niall who didn't have a drink yet.

           "Get I get anything for you sir?" He asks nicely and Niall raises his eyebrows. Guess no one calls him sir, which is quite normal.

           "A beer please. And can we order our food?" Niall asks and the dark haired boy nods, grabbing his notebook.

           "I'll take the pizza with the pineapple." Niall says and both me and Lydia grimace. pineapple on a pizza?

           "I'll take the Pepperoni." Lydia smiles and the boy nods, turning to me.

           "Me too please." I say with a small smile and the boy smiles back, writing it on his notebook and walks away.

           "He so has a crush." Lydia giggles and I roll my eyes at her words. He can't even smile politely without apparently having a crush.

           "He was just being nice. Besides, I already have a wonderful boyfriend."

Who's away for nine months...

           "Oh head up Vi. He'll be back before you know it." She says and Niall agrees, both smiling nicely and out of pity. I don't pity.

I want Harry to come home safely.

---

A/N

Chapter 2 is here! (:

Please send me your feedback and thoughts, I feel like it's not... Good yet. Help me out!

.xx -J