Chapter 4

Vote, Fan, and Comment. This isn't the best chapter but bare with me please! Thanks lovelies.

Chapter 4

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Kidding me!

I stormed inside the kitchen where, clearly a dear friend of mine was hiding. Ashley was behind the counter with a an apple in her mouth and that apple drop far to the ground once she saw me. There is no way she is getting away with this.

"Seriously Ash? You said A guy, not two, three, four, five, but SIX!" I screamed, clearly annoyed. "And do not tell me you have a crush on all six of them, because I swear I think put that apple to use and choke the shit out of you right now."

"I can explain-"

"I'm not getting any younger." Giving her the death stare, she took a large gulp of the tequila bottle on the counter.

"Well.. I only invited Boston." She started off, "I swear I had no idea he was bringing his little gang of people and if I would have known I wouldn't have invited him because I know you don't like them all to well." She got on the counter and sat down. "Tequila?"

"No," I snatched the bottle of coke from the counter. "Continue."

"And I couldn't say no. So that about explains this situation."

"Because you couldn't say no?" I inquired, clearly looking delirious right now. "You, Ashley, couldn't say no?" Give me a break.

"They're so charming, how am I suppose to say no to not one, but SIX Greek gods? I would've landed myself in loser town if I kicked them out."

"Whats going on here?"

Oh Boston, what a lovely day for you to be alive. I sincerely hope you are begging for mercy right now. In fact don't, because I seriously wanted to kick his ass.

"Bosto-"

"Oh by the way Val," Boston rudely interrupted, "an old friend of mine is coming over too."

When did my house become the place with annoying people, with demonic personalities come to hang out? Like seriously, when did it happen? Last time I checked I made perfect grades, had a perfectly quiet life, had one not-so perfect best friend, and I was satisfied with that.

"Ashley," I sneered. She clearly noticed my change of emotions as she slowly pushed Boston out and kept giving me a unsure smile.

"Oops?" She laughed.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! LIKE WHY AM I THE ONE SUFFERING. I WANTED TO SLEEP. I WANTED TO EAT SO MUCH PIZZA WHERE I CAN GAIN TWENTY POUNDS BY TONIGHT-"

"You still ca-"

"Alone." I sneered. Taking a deep breath I counted backwards from ten.

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven-

"Oh hey Val, I'm letting you know Blake might not be able to drive home tonight. Can he crash here?"

Oh right, he's just 'letting' me know. "Can't you take him? Aren't you guys like buds, or best friends?" I was exhausted. Darius and his bi-polar behavior, and now this. I just can't handle all of this. I'm a fragile person.

Blake shook his head, "Last time I brought him home, his parents almost killed him and myself. I prefer staying in tact tonight." And with that the little asshole walked off, leaving me with the trouble.